Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Yeah totally my ban appeal for discord was denied for lack of effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerRocket

Screenshot_20180524-083728.jpgScreenshot_20180524-083743.jpg
Like c'mon at least make a more valid excuse not to unban me. Like that's clearly enough effort for a "discord" ban appeal. I mean if it was a in game unban appeal then yeah I would understand. Give me a more valid reason to deny it besides lack of effort. Or is there no other reason why you would deny it since the trail staff was seriously in the wrong also. banning 2 of my accts.

Last edited:

skyarmyfan11

i would agree with the denial.
At first glance, it looks like alot of effort, but when read it, all it is is saying what happened, and only 1 sentence on WHY you should be unbanned.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GamerRocket

i would agree with the denial.
At first glance, it looks like alot of effort, but when read it, all it is is saying what happened, and only 1 sentence on WHY you should be unbanned.
I can see that but its discord most of the text is explaining the first reason "why the ban was uncalled for". then the second reason is down at the bottom and a few good reason. I mean what if staff needed to tell me something like "your buffer is too big" or "we need to ss you"(when I'm not in-game). Like I said a discord unban appeal not a in game unban appeal. There shouldn't need to be more info than that.

REM_Style

He won't I have the same problem bruh
I think that JartexNetwork staff members are bots,and not real men or women,and with that said,don't even try more,just search for a better server coz this is a crap. -_-

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
You should make an unban appeal again. This staff member isn't on the staff team for a long time now and try to make your appeal more formal than it was back then.

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
You should make an unban appeal again. This staff member isn't on the staff team for a long time now and try to make your appeal more formal than it was back then.
agreed

REM_Style

Umm...Ok but I can't know plus I have made this second time and still denied imma show u.Plus here there are all denied because of "Lack of effort" but i'm sure that i took 30minutes of my life writing every single one of them,it's just Jartex who hates you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-01-10-30-31-378_com.android.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-01-10-30-31-378_com.android.browser.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.