Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lack Of Effort

legendgamer10

So What does it mean "LACK OF EFFORT" . If one literally wrote everything he knew in his appeal and there was nothing more to write. What should he do now.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
So What does it mean "LACK OF EFFORT" . If one literally wrote everything he knew in his appeal and there was nothing more to write. What should he do now.
You should write more
Lack of effort means that you arent showing enough efforts as in you dont really want to rejoin the server
Just explain everything honestly and explain why you want to join the server back, promising that you wont cheat again

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
You should write more
Lack of effort means that you arent showing enough efforts as in you dont really want to rejoin the server
Just explain everything honestly and explain why you want to join the server back, promising that you wont cheat again
Yes, that is indeed what it is

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
As they have already written above, you need to make a better appeal. I recommend that you invest as much time as possible, write down every detail related to the ban. Also be polite and apologize to the staff for the mistake you made. Good luck with the appeal.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

legendgamer10

As they have already written above, you need to make a better appeal. I recommend that you invest as much time as possible, write down every detail related to the ban. Also be polite and apologize to the staff for the mistake you made. Good luck with the appeal.
I've not made any mistake tho. I was just casually playing and I knocked a player off the bridge he was within 2 block distance. Then I got randomly false banned for reach

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
I've not made any mistake tho. I was just casually playing and I knocked a player off the bridge he was within 2 block distance. Then I got randomly false banned for reach
If you do believe your ban was false, you can DM the staff member that banned you on discord, or appeal in detail.

Lack of effort meant you just needed to put more into your appeal, instead of only stating "Im false banned, I wasn't hacking" in it.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Lack of effort means what it says, you should put more effort in your answers and really elaborate on your thoughts!

_ZER0NEXUS_

IGN
_ZER0NEXUS_
You should write more
yes you should write more i also didn't have effort before

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Lack of effort means that you didnt really give all your time in that application. Write more and then Lack of effort will br gone.