Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Killed at Spawn??

its_A_kiwiK

I was at spawn in the afk pool I saw some people doing 10 hearts of damage to players at spawn with i assume their abilitys, I didnt think much of it until I got back on my computer and it said I died and I was at spawn, I was busy learning something else so I just respawned and i got killed again somehow, I spawned again and tried to record and I saw like 3 people with some sort of pet that keeps killing everyone i was at 25 hearts now am at 22. The people doing it are invisable.
Please Ban Them

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
I was at spawn in the afk pool I saw some people doing 10 hearts of damage to players at spawn with i assume their abilitys, I didnt think much of it until I got back on my computer and it said I died and I was at spawn, I was busy learning something else so I just respawned and i got killed again somehow, I spawned again and tried to record and I saw like 3 people with some sort of pet that keeps killing everyone i was at 25 hearts now am at 22. The people doing it are invisable.
Please Ban Them
Hello its_A_kiwK!

Thankfully, this bug has already been reported and is in light of the Staff team. Several other players have unfortunately met the same fate to this bug that should be fixed soon. If you encounter any other bugs while playing on the server, please record them and head over to the Bug Reports section! The players will also be punished accordingly who have abused these bugs.

Have a nice day!
Regards,
Nytb.