Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Here some Tip to ESCAPE the Bedrock Border bug issue stuck at "Resource World"

CarsonMark

IGN
CarsonMark
For Anyone have this issue I sorry, did you Die in the Resource world and it send you there. Luckily i got out of that with a very smart way, there some tip that you can get out of that border, I been in there for half a month, always thinking a way to get out of the that border/bug. The staff and Dev member didnt do very well about lissen to player issue, i explain and tell them all how i got stuck and also ask can they fix it ?, and then they told me that i was been Banned for being Naughty or someother joke reason...
- Here some tip for you:
+
Tip 1: Try lowing your health to 1-2 Hearts / and also try and lower your hunger too, meaning you have to kill yourself in that border, try to do it in the other world first then tpa to back to Resouce World, wait until your hunger go down till you start hungry and kill yourself then the game will tpa you back at spawn and the world will restart and you can be free out of that border
+
Tip 2: Try and Wait in that in that border meaning you will have to wait until you see a Phantom, it will spawn when it nighttime, that the reason how I got out I lower my health then I tpa to Resouce World wait until the Phantom spawn and kill me...
GOOD LUCK (y)
Screenshot (447).pngScreenshot (446).png

Last edited: