Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lag at /spawn and /warp pvp.

UltraDragonX2

Addicted Member
Donator
No matter how well stable and high speed internet broadband I have, I always lag when I do /spawn and I am underground and Its fixed after an eternity until I do like /warp fps or something and this issue is with /warp pvp too.

The_W

Addicted Member
No matter how well stable and high speed internet broadband I have, I always lag when I do /spawn and I am underground and Its fixed after an eternity until I do like /warp fps or something and this issue is with /warp pvp too.
I also tried my best but apparently this is server lag issue, especially when there is a lot of player. I remember that time when the santa boss spawning soon and everyone rushing to the portal, and it took a long time just to enter the portal as I kept lagging back to the warp position.
On normal hours, I just walk casually and I can get out of the underground and reach the destination. Sometimes when I fly I always got lag backs, so I just walk normally and it's much better. It also could be ping problem.

Now if you used 1.8.9 as KingOfTheFallenz KingOfTheFallenz said above and have a good ping, you can try the tips said in this post and see if it is better

Sometimes relogging also helps, and there is a lot of other tips on internet to increase fps or reduce lags, but still we won't be able to do anything if it's from the server side. Hope this helps.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UltraDragonX2

UltraDragonX2

Addicted Member
Donator
I also tried my best but apparently this is server lag issue, especially when there is a lot of player. I remember that time when the santa boss spawning soon and everyone rushing to the portal, and it took a long time just to enter the portal as I kept lagging back to the warp position.
On normal hours, I just walk casually and I can get out of the underground and reach the destination. Sometimes when I fly I always got lag backs, so I just walk normally and it's much better. It also could be ping problem.

Now if you used 1.8.9 as KingOfTheFallenz KingOfTheFallenz said above and have a good ping, you can try the tips said in this post and see if it is better

Sometimes relogging also helps, and there is a lot of other tips on internet to increase fps or reduce lags, but still we won't be able to do anything if it's from the server side. Hope this helps.
Thank you The_W, We can't do anything they have to fix it.