Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Kicked because of bedwars client modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuurtje11

Hi everyone!

I think their is a glitch going on with bedwars. I got kicked a couple of times because of using 'client modifications', but that isn't true.
(I'm on 1.17) Sinds I got banned for no reason on another server, I record every game I play. So this is the record of the intere game, and the game before.
Go to the end to see me getting kicked from the Jartex server.

Thanks in adavace!
Tuurtje11

Solution
T Tuurtje11 You got kicked right? You can rejoin right? False kicks occur very often and it doesn't help you are on 1.17. Rejoin the server using 1.8.9 and if your kick turns into a console ban please dm a member of team screenshare on discord.
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

Tuurtje11

can i email someone or contact someone on discord?
Tuurtje11#5097

KillBandit

Addicted Member
can i email someone or contact someone on discord?
Tuurtje11#5097

T Tuurtje11 you can simply upload on the video on youtube , and mark it unlisted and share the link here​

YxurZen

Hi everyone!

I think their is a glitch going on with bedwars. I got kicked a couple of times because of using 'client modifications', but that isn't true.
(I'm on 1.17) Sinds I got banned for no reason on another server, I record every game I play. So this is the record of the intere game, and the game before.
Go to the end to see me getting kicked from the Jartex server.

Thanks in adavace!
Tuurtje11
Yes, if you click so fast or you god bridge, there is a small luck to get kicked because the server believe you have an autoclicker.

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
Do not use 1.17 for BedWars, use 1.8.9 instead as 1.16+ versions have different type of block placement mechanisms.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
don't use 1.16 or higher cuz they just make u glitchy, for example u sometime get a glitch where u place blocks and they don't get placed so u have to plce them multiple times in the same spot and the anti cheat thinks ur bhopping or smth so just use 1.8.9 and also u might be laggy so server thinks ur using anti kb or fly so use an ethernet cable

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
T Tuurtje11 You got kicked right? You can rejoin right? False kicks occur very often and it doesn't help you are on 1.17. Rejoin the server using 1.8.9 and if your kick turns into a console ban please dm a member of team screenshare on discord.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.