Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Client modification

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
Im a player that really plays bedwars.
When i was playing a game of bedwars i was really lagy and the server thought i was flyinng around due to lag and kicked me i cant complain about that because i was really like that due to that taat happent to me 2 more times and i got banned for 10mins and i dont mind that and i thought i will only play when i have a good connection and i only play like that but the problem is after that incident i get kicked for no reason at all it show i was kicked for client modification.
I was not using any hacks or stuff butt still it keep kicking e for client modificaton even when i in the looby doing nothing at all.
i know you ccan get unbanned in jartex discord but this is a problem i keep getting kicked is there no way to fix it?.
any way to solve it?

I kindly request the staff of mod to please delete my client modification history if threr is a client modification history.

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
Im a player that really plays bedwars.
When i was playing a game of bedwars i was really lagy and the server thought i was flyinng around due to lag and kicked me i cant complain about that because i was really like that due to that taat happent to me 2 more times and i got banned for 10mins and i dont mind that and i thought i will only play when i have a good connection and i only play like that but the problem is after that incident i get kicked for no reason at all it show i was kicked for client modification.
I was not using any hacks or stuff butt still it keep kicking e for client modificaton even when i in the looby doing nothing at all.
i know you ccan get unbanned in jartex discord but this is a problem i keep getting kicked is there no way to fix it?.
any way to solve it?

I kindly request the staff of mod to please delete my client modification history if threr is a client modification history.
You can't get client modification in the lobby, since there is no anti-cheat in the lobby.
If your client modification level has ever reached level 5, it could be possible you're hacking or playing on a modified client.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
torzod

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
yea exactly it just keep kicking me just for no reason.
I use no clients or hax.
i click double butterfly click any problems cause of that?

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
If you have above 20-30 CPS they can also kick your for client modification as well.