Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Normal Epic Game of Bedwars, Happy Halloween

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
My favourite time of year on Jartex Network starts today !!! ๐ŸŽƒ
What better way to celebrate it than posting a new bedwars video.

Yes ! its a wholesome bedwars video
Yes ! it has got clutches
Yes ! it has got trickshots
Yes ! 1000iq ik

But thats all well and good, heres your video, enjoy the video !

The actual reason I made this video is
to clear a few things going around in the community recently, [1]
to thank people for supporting me in these times, [2]
and to shine light on the recent good deeds done by people for helping me grow my account. [3]

So as all you might know a player named Lolguy376 had a breakdown on forums where he just went ballistic against me out of nowhere, against many other community members and showed toxicity to new youtubers who wanted to get youtube rank here, blemishing name of Jartex Network in the process.
I cant believe how he went on to become what he is now but its quite unfortunate.
Dude was actually a friend of my mine when out of nowhere he accused me of many things
most serious of which was reaction and follower boosting using alternate accounts on forums and even got me punished for that.
It was a false punishment ofc, took me months to get it removed but it was good to see people's support during these times.
And the same support which they showed in the past week.
Lolguy376 is banned as of right now which is a relief, truely a halloween miracle (thats right, Idk how this festivals work)
Am quite impressed by maturity of staff members here who came to my DM apologizing for Lolguy's behaviour and showing thier trust in me and am thankful !
Heres a few snips, am ofc not going to include there names as they know who they are and I dont want them to be in crosshairs.
View: https://imgur.com/a/Ntz6hJi

And these are just a few which are clippable, theres many others over past few months where they showed support, consoled and you wont believe this
but most of them trying to get me to apply, showing me my own stats
Am thankful to all of them and sorry to most of them as I have no intentions to apply atleast this year for my own reasons.
And finally a huge thank you to Jartex players who out of nowhere donated things like ranks, gkits, and even small donations across gamemodes.

I will be a making a dedicated post for this soon but I cant delay few of the recent ones.

So pro TheBridge Player Ria_ Ria_ gifted me 10e worth of store gold, WITH REAL MONEY ! for which I will be forever grateful
Ria was actually going to give me hero rank first but I already had plans for it, so she asked me for any gift I wanted.

And then we got Itaigoshen who recently won Discord giveaway, and decided to gift it to me for which am thankful.
This guy plays SBD and even though he could have claimed the gkit for himself, he choose to gift it.

There are many more people who have helped me in the past
though trading like __Poff__ __Poff__ , reeces1990, Spooted Spooted , FuzniX FuzniX , Absprache Absprache or
through direct gifting like JustThiemo JustThiemo , Jitterinq Jitterinq , Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss helping me reach here

Wudd0Eg.png
Lemme know on my discord if I missed anything
y3SdkVi.jpg

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
This video is underrated. The editing and clips are wonderfully putten together.

T1Lmc

Donator
Donator
IGN
T1L
You always see kaivalya do the most unthinkable plays in the game. Good video, keep up the great work <3

Its_GuGe

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
this is a lot to take in bc i didn't know all of this were happening and i see now how the bad guys in this story.
Maybe i should be more active on here.
And i wont supports anyone in this situation. Good luck

oumuchtop

Donator
Donator
IGN
oumuchtop
Agree that halloween is the best time, U got a lot of support from everyone which is cool thing Ig, I paid you 18k on kitpvp๐Ÿ˜ก,wish you good luck with your next milestones๐Ÿ‘

Ske

Donator
Donator
Good luck with your future kai! Get in less trouble. Have a haply Halloween

Ria_

Donator
IGN
ria

Yes ! 1000iq ik

and to shine light on the recent good deeds done by people for helping me grow my account. [3]

So as all you might know a player named Lolguy376 had a breakdown on forums where he just went ballistic against me out of nowhere, against many other community members and showed toxicity to new youtubers who wanted to get youtube rank here, blemishing name of Jartex Network in the process.
I cant believe how he went on to become what he is now but its quite unfortunate.
Dude was actually a friend of my mine when out of nowhere he accused me of many things
most serious of which was reaction and follower boosting using alternate accounts on forums and even got me punished for that.
It was a false punishment ofc, took me months to get it removed but it was good to see people's support during these times.
Lolguy376 is banned as of right now which is a relief, truely a halloween miracle (thats right, Idk how this festivals work)
Am quite impressed by maturity of staff members here who came to my DM apologizing for Lolguy's behaviour and showing thier trust in me and am thankful !
Heres a few snips, am ofc not going to include there names as they know who they are and I dont want them to be in crosshairs.

And these are just a few which are clippable, theres many others over past few months where they showed support, consoled and you wont believe this
Am thankful to all of them and sorry to most of them as I have no intentions to apply atleast this year for my own reasons.
And finally a huge thank you to Jartex players who out of nowhere donated things like ranks, gkits, and even small donations across gamemodes.

I will be a making a dedicated post for this soon but I cant delay few of the recent ones.

So pro TheBridge Player Ria_ Ria_ gifted me 10e worth of store gold, WITH REAL MONEY ! for which I will be forever grateful
Ria was actually going to give me hero rank first but I already had plans for it, so she asked me for any gift I wanted.

And then we got Itaigoshen who recently won Discord giveaway, and decided to gift it to me for which am thankful.
This guy plays SBD and even though he could have claimed the gkit for himself, he choose to gift it.

though trading like __Poff__ __Poff__ , reeces1990, Spooted Spooted , FuzniX FuzniX , Absprache Absprache or
through direct gifting like JustThiemo JustThiemo , Jitterinq Jitterinq , Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss helping me reach here

Wudd0Eg.png
y3SdkVi.jpg
Kaivalya,
First of all, your video is amazing. I really liked.
Secondly, I believe in friendship and in giving gifts to someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.
Your way of thanking me is unexpected and I appreciate it. <3
Kaivalya, always be yourself and don't forget to always smile!

NOXFIGHTER

Yes ! 1000iq ik

Wudd0Eg.png
y3SdkVi.jpg
Amazing video bro
Keep it up..... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰