Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Keyfinder pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOUAI_20

Hello So I have keyfinder 4 pick and im wondering does it work only on raw blocks ?
does it work on jackhammer or explosive ?

Solution
Hello LOUAI_20,
Keyfinder works on a timer basis, this means you can only find x amount of keys within something like 12-24 hours depending on the level of the enchantment.

Enchantments such as Jackhammer and Explosive do not work with keyfinder, however the proc chance is extremely high after the cooldown has ended. You will find a key almost instantly (again this changes per level).

If you have anymore questions feel free to make another thread or DM me on discord; Mad ː}#2567

Enjoy your time on Jartex!

~ Thread Locked ~

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello So I have keyfinder 4 pick and im wondering does it work only on raw blocks ?
does it work on jackhammer or explosive ?
I Can't say this with 100% Certainty but I Think there's a limit to the keys you can get and it's random from Time to Time whilst mining and taking that into consideration i'd say It does work on Jackhammer and Explosive, The amount of keys can you get at a time would be indicated by the level of keyfinder applied to your pickaxe. (Friends of mine casually get keys while mining with Explosive/Jackhammer pickaxes aswell so Yes it works on JH and Explo, It has no reason not to)

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Hello LOUAI_20,
Keyfinder works on a timer basis, this means you can only find x amount of keys within something like 12-24 hours depending on the level of the enchantment.

Enchantments such as Jackhammer and Explosive do not work with keyfinder, however the proc chance is extremely high after the cooldown has ended. You will find a key almost instantly (again this changes per level).

If you have anymore questions feel free to make another thread or DM me on discord; Mad ː}#2567

Enjoy your time on Jartex!

~ Thread Locked ~

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.