Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pick not working

ImperialX10

Since i maxed explosive and jackhammer my pick has not been working properly. I had been mining for 30 mins and it did not even clear out even one layer, and explosive did not do anything. only frisbee working.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Since i maxed explosive and jackhammer my pick has not been working properly. I had been mining for 30 mins and it did not even clear out even one layer, and explosive did not do anything. only frisbee working.
I do not recomend mining with jackhammer and explosive at same time, the explosion will completly ruin the layers of blocks and just make holes that nerfing a lot the what i recomend is:
- max jackhammer
- max treasure seeker
- max treasure hunter
- max token greed
- max lucky
- max speed
- max haste
- max nightvision
- (optional: key finder altho its pretty difficult to get it)

If enchants from your pick aint working check if u accidently toggled them or not before, keep in mind that low level of each enchant will do less effect and wont be that notable when mining so always max it out. Also you can prestige your pickaxe to get your pickaxe higher max level of enchants as for Prestige 0 pickaxes the max u can its level 1250, and for Prestige 1 is 2500 if i still remember right. The max you can get by prestiging is to level 5k ( this applies only for some enchants )

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
I do not recomend mining with jackhammer and explosive at same time, the explosion will completly ruin the layers of blocks and just make holes that nerfing a lot the what i recomend is:
- max jackhammer
- max treasure seeker
- max treasure hunter
- max token greed
- max lucky
- max speed
- max haste
- max nightvision
- (optional: key finder altho its pretty difficult to get it)

If enchants from your pick aint working check if u accidently toggled them or not before, keep in mind that low level of each enchant will do less effect and wont be that notable when mining so always max it out. Also you can prestige your pickaxe to get your pickaxe higher max level of enchants as for Prestige 0 pickaxes the max u can its level 1250, and for Prestige 1 is 2500 if i still remember right. The max you can get by prestiging is to level 5k ( this applies only for some enchants )
+Soul luck

Dont forget that

It OP

ImProud

IGN
ImProud
Soul luck is really OP, If you need help just make a thread !