Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Just a little thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

helliwiki

IGN
helliwiki
Hello, it's your fellow survivalist,and I have to speak my mind about some things.

Firstly, It really bugs me that I have to go to anther World, example: spawn, to access clan commands. This happens sometimes but not all the time.

Second: Things like netherite and other things like vouchers and other stuffs are duped so much that the value plummets so low to the point that I can buy netherrite ingots for 199 in a shop(I forgot which one) and some random was selling an emperor kit he got from a friend("shoking") . Some of you might have seen the new person handing out free netherite in emerald world.

Third and lastly: So much rare and exotic vouchers, items, tools, etc are sold in auction house by pikagirl(or smth Idk) I got tridents for 1k each when comparing to other seasons of 7k-8k tridents.
I'm complaining about the integrity of the server's economy and wouldn't mind scraping the bottom barrel in the server if it means the bugs and dupes are fixed.

I hope this doesn't paint a dirty picture on my image but there's nothing I can do except plead for a fix

(bonus: I hope we could download the individual builds we have so we can continue it after a season reset)

Solution
Community Assistance - Suggestion
Hello, helliwiki.​
I see you want to suggest features and want features that exist in the game to be revamped; well, this isn't really the best place to do so. If you would like to suggest a feature or update an existing feature, then you can make a suggestion at Suggest here! We like them to be descriptive, so when a staff member or a developer looks at them, we have a pretty good idea of what type of change or feature you want. If you need any help in the future, you can contact assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community Assistance.​
For your reference, here is the...​

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - Suggestion
Hello, helliwiki.​
I see you want to suggest features and want features that exist in the game to be revamped; well, this isn't really the best place to do so. If you would like to suggest a feature or update an existing feature, then you can make a suggestion at Suggest here! We like them to be descriptive, so when a staff member or a developer looks at them, we have a pretty good idea of what type of change or feature you want. If you need any help in the future, you can contact assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community Assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Solution

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, helliwiki.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Status
Not open for further replies.