Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

guide to how to pvp a little bit better

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningblade

I just wanted to help out some people as I noticed that I out pvp a lot of people so I made a list of tips to help people get better at pvp.
1: Strafe: Strafing is so much more important than it seems as it helps you combo people and not get combo'd out of oblivion.
2: ctrl sprint: This is so important. I used to be trash at pvp until I learned to control sprint. Control sprinting allows you to not top running when you get hit which changes everything. I undertand that some people may not be able to do it and for that I say that you just need to find a keyboard that fits you.
3: speed pots are also very helpful and make it seem like you have reach. They allow you to combo super easily if the opponent doesn't have speed.
4: Learn how to snowball/fishing rod. This is important as you play higher tier players because a lot of them do it. This allows you to get the first hit and combo them to oblivion.
5: if your o a edge don't jump for combos as it will increase your knockback.
I hope you guys learned a thing or two and I thank you guys for reading this. Pvp on!!!

ThugMarlow

I just wanted to help out some people as I noticed that I out pvp a lot of people so I made a list of tips to help people get better at pvp.
1: Strafe: Strafing is so much more important than it seems as it helps you combo people and not get combo'd out of oblivion.
2: ctrl sprint: This is so important. I used to be trash at pvp until I learned to control sprint. Control sprinting allows you to not top running when you get hit which changes everything. I undertand that some people may not be able to do it and for that I say that you just need to find a keyboard that fits you.
3: speed pots are also very helpful and make it seem like you have reach. They allow you to combo super easily if the opponent doesn't have speed.
4: Learn how to snowball/fishing rod. This is important as you play higher tier players because a lot of them do it. This allows you to get the first hit and combo them to oblivion.
I hope you guys learned a thing or two and I thank you guys for reading this. Pvp on!!!
i can guide you :)

ThugMarlow

Thank for the Tips

wezoid

Donator
Donator
The Only Way To Learn It Is By Watching People Play In Social media or Htd...

Status
Not open for further replies.