Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

#Jartex2020

LilElite

Donator
Donator
Hey Gang, Elite here. Finna type an essay up in this shit. ;)

So, what is #Jartex2020? Well, #Jartex2020 is a 'gang' or a group of people who wants to make Jartex Network a great place before 2021. Some of you may ask what we're going to do when we fail our mission and still not get Jartex to be a great place by 2021. The answer is very simple. We'll make #Jartex2021 :LOL:

Jartex Network has been one of our favorite servers back in the day. But eventually the Jartex minigames such as bedwars and skywars got flooded by cheaters. It's like we're surrounded in a box with hackers. We honestly wish that the anit-cheat would be better instead of having staff members chasing hackers like cops on hot pursuit. I wish the owner sees this message and think about these things.

Man, like all the people in here are here for a reason. a) they don't have money to buy premium , b) some of the people just like this server better or something I guess. The community is mostly cracked players. It's so easy to ban evade and I wish there will be a solution for this because it's like useless for staff members to go around finding hackers and banning them if they can just make a new account and easily evade. I wish I can help out but yeah.

Staff members , think about this. What's your job if you catch a hacker and they evade again. You guys just go around banning them and they just return. I really hope Jartex will be a better place and an enjoyable place for everybody. fucking tired of these kids who're cheating honestly. #Jartex2020

Alright firstly, let's talk about the "flood" situation on the Discord community on Jartex. So apparently copy pasting a message / short paragraph within a distant period of time is considered flooding. It's ridiculous how some staff members have been enforcing and taking action against these things and apparently making up some new rules.

One I direct messaged a staff member ( name not to be mentioned, I'm pretty sure y'all know ) about this incident and I first sent him a message which was "Bro" and like the dude came back at me with "Dude I’m not here to argue I know what the rules say Other staffs said they will start to punish it as its super annoying". Apparently dude knows what the rules say.

I told him that :

"I'm not even here to argue.

I'm here to tell you the actual truth behind this , and to clear some doubts.
I just said "Bro" and you just came at me with Dude I’m not here to argue I know what the rules say Other staffs said they will start to punish it as its super annoying" "

and the dude responded "Yep".

Which is like completely professional good job 👏.

I want you all who think me and the gang are just trolling around that if we weren't serious on making Jartex a better place, we wouldn't waste our time typing these paragraphs and essays. 🤡

Secondly, just to get my point out here in the Jartex Community , I want to firstly ask why copy pasting messages is a big deal? like come on guys. I don't need to mention no names but I feel like everyone knows that we want to get our word out to the community. We only want a better tomorrow for Jartex. I will check my time exactly at tomorrow 12 AM and I want to feel happy like everyone else would be. Knowing that Jartex Network is a better place.

We want to show our kids like you all will also consider how great of a place Jartex truly is. I really like to see the community full of wonderful people like Mark , Henry and you too Johnny. I know you're supposed to be doing your homework, but you still come to play Jartex because it's a legendary server. I feel like our words aren't heard enough by the community and we want everyone else to know that we're doing everything we can to make Jartex Network a better place you you and me and our kids in the future. thank you all and I hope you understand. #Jartex2020

Third of all, I want to say that if any of you guys have anything against or if you don't like the #Jartex2020 gang, Direct Message me on Discord ( Elite#2220 ) or just comment or something idfk down in this thread.

Also I want to tell you about some type people... these people are around everywhere I think. Research shows these type of people are people who simply avoids any type of conflict / argument.

- those are the hints. now try finding em'.

Lastly, I want to say thank you all who've been supporting the gang recently. Due to your support we're motivated to keep on doing what we're currently doing. I don't even know why copy pasting is considered "flooding" by some staff members.

I'm pretty sure soon enough they're going to get pissed off by the #Jartex2020 gang , and they will make a new rule up to prevent us from doing what we do. I just want to say that no matter what you all do, we will keep on trying to make Jartex a better place! #Jartex2020 is our last hope. So everyone can support us by joining the gang. #Jartex2020

Might as well quote something here.

Y’all such drama queens lol. I don’t enjoy arguing. People stop acting like 4 year olds and crying about everything
~ a very special staff member 💙

- LilElite ( yeah that known famous member on Jartex )

Last edited:

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Its not just about cheaters or specific people that need to be corrected, the server requires a complete change of mindset in general. Whenever someone wants to be staff member, they just believe that as long as they can "Punish" rule breakers it all good while they should think about why they gotta punish rule breakers? It is to make this community a better place for everyone and some people don't even think about doing it. Right now when we say that we want a change and we want to work for it, some may just laugh it out but just you wait! It is coming and nothing can stop it. It is Inevitable.

#Jartex2020

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
What about bugs killing the server? LilElite LilElite you forgot to mention that...... The server is full of bugs and instead of staff members reporting them (They are a part of the server and as they all claimed on their applications, they want to help the server get better) Thing I didn't even see recntly. Another thing "Staff behaviour" Totally their behaviour is childish they get everything as a joke they find something about a stupid player they are all ready to laugh aboit it. The rules are rushed everyone brakes them, and I think it is obvious why, WHY? because the server rules aren't made fairly and correctly, all I have seen is rules benefiting staff members "in order to catch rule breakers" and this is a lie to me, the 50% of staff team is not even online to "do what they are supposed to do". OFC, there are exceptions I believe that some staff members are there to help the server who they are Rodagave115 Rodagave115 and iVertical iVertical (is inactive due to some reasons none knows :D) Voxl Voxl Why? because they are fair and guys that you don't have anything bad to say or even trash talk them, I think that this happens because they do not put their ego above the server and the aim for a better tomorrow (for jartex). Something else I would like to mention are Owners, so owners seem to not care (Maybe I am fully wrong) I will tell you why: They never communicate with people of their own community, they never fairly punish people about competitions, the bugs of the server (This is impossible for a server to not have any bug, but bugs aren't my point) my point is that when someone loses anything due to a bug there should be a refound which never happens, The Store, Owners buff some prices of some (Ranks, Gkits, Boosters, Etc) but they nerf their rewards, in the future I can imagine everything overpriced on the shop and nerfed rewards, which is Owners fault, WHY? the reason why is that many people before bought gkits and now are "millionaires" and they probably win every competition, so owner to ballance that he have to nerf the gkits in order to make new winners which still won't happen, but they should think that all those people left their money to buy them and it is not fair.

-This is what I see about the server, I'd like to see WHY? people agree or disagree with me.

Thank you for your time.

iVertical

Donator
Donator
What about bugs killing the server? LilElite LilElite you forgot to mention that...... The server is full of bugs and instead of staff members reporting them (They are a part of the server and as they all claimed on their applications, they want to help the server get better) Thing I didn't even see recntly. Another thing "Staff behaviour" Totally their behaviour is childish they get everything as a joke they find something about a stupid player they are all ready to laugh aboit it. The rules are rushed everyone brakes them, and I think it is obvious why, WHY? because the server rules aren't made fairly and correctly, all I have seen is rules benefiting staff members "in order to catch rule breakers" and this is a lie to me, the 50% of staff team is not even online to "do what they are supposed to do". OFC, there are exceptions I believe that some staff members are there to help the server who they are Rodagave115 Rodagave115 and iVertical iVertical (is inactive due to some reasons none knows :D) Voxl Voxl Why? because they are fair and guys that you don't have anything bad to say or even trash talk them, I think that this happens because they do not put their ego above the server and the aim for a better tomorrow (for jartex). Something else I would like to mention are Owners, so owners seem to not care (Maybe I am fully wrong) I will tell you why: They never communicate with people of their own community, they never fairly punish people about competitions, the bugs of the server (This is impossible for a server to not have any bug, but bugs aren't my point) my point is that when someone loses anything due to a bug there should be a refound which never happens, The Store, Owners buff some prices of some (Ranks, Gkits, Boosters, Etc) but they nerf their rewards, in the future I can imagine everything overpriced on the shop and nerfed rewards, which is Owners fault, WHY? the reason why is that many people before bought gkits and now are "millionaires" and they probably win every competition, so owner to ballance that he have to nerf the gkits in order to make new winners which still won't happen, but they should think that all those people left their money to buy them and it is not fair.

-This is what I see about the server, I'd like to see WHY? people agree or disagree with me.

Thank you for your time.
Been busy with the 4th Quarter. But all classes are suspended now. So I will be active as I can be.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Been busy with the 4th Quarter. But all classes are suspended now. So I will be active as I can be.
Well, even if you be inactive for a whole year my opinion will not be changed, what I think about you is really good (talking about the server) and this is an achievement for me. I feel really lucky because I had the opportunity to learn your personality even more when I got accepted to the team.

G

Gusto

I mean, he is right, I hope that owner and staff members see that and start thinking about anticheat (maybe new FREE anticheat could be better), hackers (finding the way to not ban evade), bugs (reporting them, finding them and fixing them) because of hackers staff cant focus on other server things (that is a thing too).

Last edited by a moderator:

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt

Thank you for your time.
Well said man! The thing is that now that we can not rely on Owners, we have to get up ourselves and do what is needed. #Jartex2020