Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jackhammer pick not working during treasure event

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToByTeChSten

So last week on saturday i was using a jackhammer pick during the treasure event,barely any beacons were spawning, at first i thought it was cuz of the nerf from 50x to 20x, but then i tried using a starter pick and suddenly started spawning a ton more,a friend of mine tried that pick during the event too and same result it just wasnt working with the event.
The pick had the following enchants : jackhammer,treasureseeker,treasure hunter.
I ended up /merchanting it after the event cuz clearly it was bugged for the event.
Any idea on why it was bugged though?

The_W

Addicted Member
It should be because of the treasure seeker enchants, if the level is still too low it will result in decreased or even no beacons spawning at all in normal nor event time.
There were several threads mentioned about this not long before, and apparently it will start working around 100-200 levels. No sure on what levels will the increase effect be noticeable enough. So, try to increase the level of it. If it's already too high but you are still experiencing this, consider making a bug report with enough evidence.

Hope this helps, and have a nice day/night!

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Both Treasure Hunter and Treasure Seeker don't work until you get them to a high level, for example 100-150. You most likely had a low level and that's why you couldn't find any treasure. Jackhammer works fine, it's the Treasure enchants the ones that don't work at lower levels.
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
ovq
~ Thread Locked đź”’ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.