Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Its becoming difficult to pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzArjun

I have been using jartex from a long time, before it was fun and easier to pvp and I don't know what happened as I returned to jartex again. Sometimes when I try to pvp the opponent doesn't die even after giving 6-7 combo, The opponent takes no damage it is very annoying and making me to quit jartex and going to another server, My ping is the same as it was before. Can anyone tell me what's happening?

alyan

Donator
Donator
I have been using jartex from a long time, before it was fun and easier to pvp and I don't know what happened as I returned to jartex again. Sometimes when I try to pvp the opponent doesn't die even after giving 6-7 combo, The opponent takes no damage it is very annoying and making me to quit jartex and going to another server, My ping is the same as it was before. Can anyone tell me what's happening?
same going for me, solo is usually dead, it cannot find games or everything is unknown command

It's probably server issues and we can do nothing about it

lylaistrue

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
Hmm , I have also noticed that and usually try to get them by hiting them into the void when they take kb (God I love 100-200 ms players).

0hed

Donator
Donator
IGN
0hed
Myself I have noticed that the players I fight tend not to take damage, even though their armor is, well, bad. I could be combo'ing a leather armor with either stone/iron sword and the damage I deal would remain questionable lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItzArjun

ItzArjun

same going for me, solo is usually dead, it cannot find games or everything is unknown command

It's probably server issues and we can do nothing about it
yes and sometimes it can't find games, lol im switching to hypixel

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItzArjun

ItzArjun

Myself I have noticed that the players I fight tend not to take damage, even though their armor is, well, bad. I could be combo'ing a leather armor with either stone/iron sword and the damage I deal would remain questionable lol
they one take 2 damage per hit like 1 heart per hit, its so frustrating

aniricklmao

Donator
Donator
IGN
aniricklmao
thats either server lag or ur lag
+ people are getting better day by day lol

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
THREAD - LOCKED
This thread has been locked to prevent further grave digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.