Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is there not enough evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteFangO4

Here is a recording of the X-ray hacker called "Shizvne" and when I report it, it is deemed as not enough evidence. How can I show you more info on the player when the player only uses X-ray?

View: https://youtu.be/Wmj6nER1uyk

I would like y'all to judge whether this video of less than 4:00 min shows a lack of evidence or not.

Extra Info:
Also I use the upgraded spy kit so no way it ran out during 1:40

GrandEscape

Hello WhiteFangO4 WhiteFangO4 , I would like to point out a few things.
For a video of longer than 2 minutes and more in the 3-5 minute range I suggest putting timestamps on the crucial moments in which the interaction happens, In this video I would add in the extra information "Watch 1:39 to 1:46" and "2:45 to 3:00" as most of the time it's hard for staff to watch a longer video than 2 minutes and give them the points to focus.

Secondly, putting the correct info for the report will also have it more likely to be accepted. The person was using tracers and not xray, they are 2 different things (even though mostly used together)

Third, more interactions in different scenarios would make it more likely for the report to be accepted.

Finally, just to improve ur gameplay as a spy/invis player, I suggest downloading LabyMod. It allows you to see how much time of whatever potion stats you have left without the need to open inventory. This will also help ur reports as u can time ur sneaks more better and without blocking the view to check how much of invis u have left and that could be crucial evidence to reporting the hacker.

However I do agree that this report should have been accepted instead of denied, try doing these points.
- Abs

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WhiteFangO4

WhiteFangO4

Hello WhiteFangO4 WhiteFangO4 , I would like to point out a few things.
For a video of longer than 2 minutes and more in the 3-5 minute range I suggest putting timestamps on the crucial moments in which the interaction happens, In this video I would add in the extra information "Watch 1:39 to 1:46" and "2:45 to 3:00" as most of the time it's hard for staff to watch a longer video than 2 minutes and give them the points to focus.

Secondly, putting the correct info for the report will also have it more likely to be accepted. The person was using tracers and not xray, they are 2 different things (even though mostly used together)

Third, more interactions in different scenarios would make it more likely for the report to be accepted.

Finally, just to improve ur gameplay as a spy/invis player, I suggest downloading LabyMod. It allows you to see how much time of whatever potion stats you have left without the need to open inventory. This will also help ur reports as u can time ur sneaks more better and without blocking the view to check how much of invis u have left and that could be crucial evidence to reporting the hacker.

However I do agree that this report should have been accepted instead of denied, try doing these points.
- Abs
As for timestamps, I did mention them during the report but I thank you for clarifying the difference between Tracers and Xray. Also, thanks for the advice on using LabyMod, will surely try it out. But you do agree that the guy was using tracers right?

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear WhiteFangO4 WhiteFangO4 ,
Please contact the staff member who denied your report and they will provide you with the reasons of why it was insufficient evidence.

GrandEscape

As for timestamps, I did mention them during the report but I thank you for clarifying the difference between Tracers and Xray. Also, thanks for the advice on using LabyMod, will surely try it out. But you do agree that the guy was using tracers right?
yep imo it should have been accepted but do as SquareWings928 SquareWings928 said

xCitronsLV

In my opinion, he was not using tracers or any hack that would show him the player.
You can clearly see the player sprinting in this video, and if you didn't know, sprinting leaves block particles behind you that everybody can see even while you are invisible. You can even see he didn't attack him straight on, but just when he went past him and he noticed the block particles.
I have used this to find invisible players in our base, it's not a hack just a Minecraft feature.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
well i rarely do gameplay reports mostly i do for ppl who are advertising or having inapp names or camping in practice but i cant record i have a low-end laptop and a slow internet with upload speed 0.6 mbps soo not possible and replay mod lags my pc a lot so it doesnt help so if anyone can help they can tell me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WhiteFangO4

WhiteFangO4

In my opinion, he was not using tracers or any hack that would show him the player.
You can clearly see the player sprinting in this video, and if you didn't know, sprinting leaves block particles behind you that everybody can see even while you are invisible. You can even see he didn't attack him straight on, but just when he went past him and he noticed the block particles.
I have used this to find invisible players in our base, it's not a hack just a Minecraft feature.
I am 100% sure that the player used tracers but I didn't have the proper clips(couldn't record at the perfect time) to show that. I'll try again.

GrandEscape

Even with the footprints, the player's reaction time was fast af and he hit all 3 consecutive hits perfectly without missing 1. looks very sus and especially if it happen twice

Amitesh

Donator
Donator
well i rarely do gameplay reports mostly i do for ppl who are advertising or having inapp names or camping in practice but i cant record i have a low-end laptop and a slow internet with upload speed 0.6 mbps soo not possible and replay mod lags my pc a lot so it doesnt help so if anyone can help they can tell me
I am pretty sure that this guy is a hacker. This guy killed me twice when I was hidden in a dirt chunk when I was very low on health. I was at the same spot for atleast 2 mins and this guy came out of nowhere. It was quite suspicious for the first time but when this happened for the second time I did not even eat anything, didn't break a single block, and stood still at the same place. This guy somehow managed to kill me. At that time I didn't have a proper screen recorder so I couldn't clip it and report him.

Status
Not open for further replies.