Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is skyways a p2w to donors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
AjsoerIsOnline
Nope i don't think so, u can easily kill them by using ur skills, if u got in a game with 4 diamond ranks person and they all vote normal mode and the kit they choose is diamond kit so full iron p4 and an diamond axe, u can easily kill them by outrunning them just run and wait for chest refill and get stack, that happen to me once and won. ( sorry for my bad english )

TheTrueNova

In my opinion, donators have a competitive advantage over those who haven't donated. The kits aren't good enough that you don't need to replace them immediately, but they're good enough that you can kill people a lot of the time.

You can definitely win if you don't donate, a lot of the time donators will replace gear right away. If you have more skill and better gear, you will win the fight.

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
In my opinion, donators have a competitive advantage over those who haven't donated. The kits aren't good enough that you don't need to replace them immediately, but they're good enough that you can kill people a lot of the time.

You can definitely win if you don't donate, a lot of the time donators will replace gear right away. If you have more skill and better gear, you will win the fight.
exactly what this man said. massive w

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Flappix Flappix requesting thread lock to prevent grave-digging.

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
When i was playing bedwars yesterday i was able to clutch and kill 3 people in 2 secs, and i also think its my mouse thats unexplainable broken (not physically) and my 578 ms lol

Damn, Usually when my ping is unstable I just stop playing temporarily until it goes down. Cause in most cases it just ruins the motivation to play.

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Thread closed to prevent Grave digging