Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is it only me?

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
So basically I upgraded my clan coins thingy to level 1 but then the next day it was back to normal (went back to level one). Is this a bug? If so should I report it? (I don't know if I should post this in community assistance or server discussion).

I understand that this is still the beta season but has this happened to any of you before?

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
So basically I upgraded my clan coins thingy to level 1 but then the next day it was back to normal (went back to level one). Is this a bug? If so should I report it? (I don't know if I should post this in community assistance or server discussion).

I understand that this is still the beta season but has this happened to any of you before?
I haven't upgraded anything yet so I don't know but I would submit as a bug to be safe

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke

Yes it is bug 😔 it happened to me multiple times