Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Increased amount of hackers.

Lasat

IGN
Aryyann
Through the past week I have been grinding win-streaks and my Win to Loss ratio. I have seen a surprising increase in cheaters especially at night / mid-day (5-10pm EST). I thought I give some insights on what to do if you face this problem in-game, and what I was told when I had the same problem and encountered these cheaters with a win-streak.

1. Do /staff and see if any staff are online

Any online staff you should be able to contact fairly quickly in-game or in discord (varies on how much time you have)
2. Contact staff through discord (proof or see if they can join game)
I may have not always kept my streak or stayed alive but the most help I've gotten has came from discord. (I prefer Opalestia, very helpful and quickly replies)
3. Seems pretty play-book but, buy obsidian.
Seems toxic at first but will get you more time in the long-run. (this is very if-possible I have had cheaters in game who strictly stayed in mid)
4. Get proof so it doesn't happen to other players
Sometimes it's too fast paced and inevitable yet tedious. (this will prevent them from carrying on, and perhaps ruining the game for new players)
These are just a few things I have found to do when the anti-cheat does not detect these cheaters and it can definitely get annoying when on a win-streak but, bear with the staff and the server, do the best you can to help out, and carry on. Usually other player in the game will stop to take care of the blatant cheaters. Sometimes players can also have a lot of lag so make sure they are 100% cheating.

I would like to hear what you guys do when you encounter cheaters. Commenting your strategies so we can keep the server clean and spread the message to players that are not aware how reporting works / what to do can also help in this situation. :)

_Spicy69

2 years ago i was cheating so hard with my friends in jartex bedwars and ruining the games for other players, each one rush a team, we were getting about 5 wins per 10 mins, but about 6 months ago i came back after a long break not playing minecraft and remembred about jartex so joined the server and started playing legitely and even more i started catching cheaters, i always keep bandicam working in the background for any cheater i meet to record him. and not so long ago i got beginner reporter trophy.

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Exception, cheaters deserve that. In normal games I write gg, gf or nothing, but when a cheater in my game gets banned or dies........I MAKE SURE to embarrass them.

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Through the past week I have been grinding win-streaks and my Win to Loss ratio. I have seen a surprising increase in cheaters especially at night / mid-day (5-10pm EST). I thought I give some insights on what to do if you face this problem in-game, and what I was told when I had the same problem and encountered these cheaters with a win-streak.

1. Do /staff and see if any staff are online

Any online staff you should be able to contact fairly quickly in-game or in discord (varies on how much time you have)
2. Contact staff through discord (proof or see if they can join game)
I may have not always kept my streak or stayed alive but the most help I've gotten has came from discord. (I prefer Opalestia, very helpful and quickly replies)
3. Seems pretty play-book but, buy obsidian.
Seems toxic at first but will get you more time in the long-run. (this is very if-possible I have had cheaters in game who strictly stayed in mid)
4. Get proof so it doesn't happen to other players
Sometimes it's too fast paced and inevitable yet tedious. (this will prevent them from carrying on, and perhaps ruining the game for new players)
These are just a few things I have found to do when the anti-cheat does not detect these cheaters and it can definitely get annoying when on a win-streak but, bear with the staff and the server, do the best you can to help out, and carry on. Usually other player in the game will stop to take care of the blatant cheaters. Sometimes players can also have a lot of lag so make sure they are 100% cheating.

I would like to hear what you guys do when you encounter cheaters. Commenting your strategies so we can keep the server clean and spread the message to players that are not aware how reporting works / what to do can also help in this situation. :)

ye hacker nowadays have increased even if they get banned they can make 100 alt acc and rejoin