Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Immortal Factions - We need your help! | February 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebj

1. Fix the item filter
- the problem with the itemfilter that it picks up unenchanted armour and sword instead of the enchanted gset
2. Add printer
- the printer in eternal is perfect, so might as well add it to immortal

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
-ADD BOW BOOSTING

-Add /Printer
-Add a new custom enchant for Armor: Guardian (1-4)
This enchant should spawn mobs around u that will attack the enemy(s), the enhcant should activate when u are on 6hp ( while getting attacked) the enchant should be Unique type and there should be a cooldown ( the lower enchant lever the bigger cooldown ).

IceCreamPants

IGN
IceCreamPants
Hello community, here are some suggestions that would fix the entire server and would make make it playable.
- Buff cane
- Remove useless enchants
- Add ice breaker
===========================
- add /printer (requested by almost everyone)
- Add confirmation when buying sand bots because I wasted 10m once by accident
- Trench picks
- Faction Bundles like in eternal
- Make the bape set so you can take less kb or something like that
- Buff treasure
- Lower prices of gen buckets
- Recode the core and fix all bugs
- Allow us to spam "DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD" when we kill someone
- Allow us to spam breach if we breach someone of the top 3 facs
- add /ff (/ff will allow you to communicate with your faction even If your muted because in my opinion I don't think that this would count as mute evading since you are communicating with your faction)
- If all members in the factions are spamming make it so that you can mute the entire faction for like 30 min 1hr 24hrs etc from the public chat but yet they will be able to type in /f c f or /ff
- remove /bal because its useless ngl and it just helps you to find if they setting up on you
==============================
- No back counters
- 1 buffer counter per side
- 9C of walls on Buffer counters
- Raid phases
- Add a cooldown on switching counters after they are being breached, Pace will decide the delay between switching counters if they add that
- Allow us to claim 40C off barrel claims due to everyone being bunch of pussys and making their buffer counters 18c off border.
- Make a limit on overstackers for buffer counters like 3B OS limit for counters etc.
- No teaming in pvp
- No teaming for f top meaning that if they are letting them wins they will get dqd
you will lose again doesnt matter lad

IceCreamPants

IGN
IceCreamPants
Everyone stop crying about /printer you have it on eternal and you cant set up
Just get better stop crying

Andrikoskikos

Immortal Factions - JartexNetwork 2021

Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

Saturday, 6th March 2021… Immortal Factions will reset, this is no longer a secret. A full announcement post will follow with all the details of this brand new reset.

To begin with, we, as JartexNetwork, want to hear some suggestions, ideas, and feedback. In order for us to succeed in this reset, we rely on you, so that being said. We want to know what you want to see in the new reset. If you’ve encountered anything that is too overpowered or ruins the server, let us know and we will look into it.

Please leave anything you want us to know on this post, we’re giving you the chance to help us create the best faction experience we can possibly give. The more detail the better, if you can tell us everything you want us to add perfectly, our team can do a better job at implementing it. If we love your ideas, we might contact you so watch your messages!

With that being said, If you're interested in helping with suggestions, you can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community, that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

To start off will I ask some questions.
  • Custom Enchant changes???
  • PvP changes?
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`
Take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
Please note: Stick to the topic! Any off-topic/non-related to this game mode comments will be deleted.

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
Well as i wrote some suggestions that took place for eternal i want do this again but frome immortal as well
First you guys can add a more balanced exp system i mean getting more exp from mobs cause its difficult get without exp booster.
You can add mobsuits at immortal as well it should be a good change.Also i would like /printer and More events like bosses for more rewards.Hope i helped.Thanks for your time !!!! Big Love Make Jartex Great Again <3

Status
Not open for further replies.