Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Immortal Factions - We need your help! | February 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Immortal Factions - JartexNetwork 2021

Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

Saturday, 6th March 2021… Immortal Factions will reset, this is no longer a secret. A full announcement post will follow with all the details of this brand new reset.

To begin with, we, as JartexNetwork, want to hear some suggestions, ideas, and feedback. In order for us to succeed in this reset, we rely on you, so that being said. We want to know what you want to see in the new reset. If you’ve encountered anything that is too overpowered or ruins the server, let us know and we will look into it.

Please leave anything you want us to know on this post, we’re giving you the chance to help us create the best faction experience we can possibly give. The more detail the better, if you can tell us everything you want us to add perfectly, our team can do a better job at implementing it. If we love your ideas, we might contact you so watch your messages!

With that being said, If you're interested in helping with suggestions, you can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community, that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

To start off will I ask some questions.
  • Custom Enchant changes???
  • PvP changes?
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`
Take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
Please note: Stick to the topic! Any off-topic/non-related to this game mode comments will be deleted.

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Make it more balanced, higher prices for cane
add /printer here also as it’s good in eternal
make upgradable harvester hoes

hhh69

hey you did a great job in it and i like it but anyways i play it and i love it but i would've liked a bedwars update next after factions and skyblock but I liked the update so much

first when youdie make the player start with armor and a pickaxe and if you like continue dying the armor drops like first dimond then iron then gold then chain tthen leather and once you reach leather you just stay at leather until you get more armor if you know what i mean

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
please add invisibilty potions in /pots so u can prevent people who are using damage indicators or just add anti damage indicators plugin or whatever is that called or just allow damage indicators :/

Oh also add /printer

Noymexsalamce

Ok so pvp on immortal factions is based on luck. All sword enchantments that are based on damage increasement should get removed.

Its almost impossible to fight against a guy that is wearing a special set that deals 30% more damage and has a sword that deals double the damage, and has life steal on it while the other guy wears protection 4 armor and gets 2 tapped.

And it would be a whole lot better if yall could keep the armor customenchants simple like on eternal. Like speed, strenght, mermaid, overload and implants.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Targon4

1. make koth less frequent but bigger so everyone on server can come and join crazy fight (not like now 6koth per day and same faction capping it all the time) +its better to make it 1-2 koth per day so every faction can meet up at for example 8pm

2. fix all the bugs i reported please :) and of course all other bugs..

3. thats just me but i would remove printer and allow less walls on base, because even noob player that plays it for first month can build a biggest canon possible and thats bs...and total noobs that doesnt even know what redstone is, are raiding bases...total BS

4. remove enchantment orb (shit for kids that stole mommys credit card) :)

5. add middle man trades (this is the only server i know where scamming is allowed, like wtf)

6. add anti x-ray, bcs shitheads with /fly are flying around and bumbing 10yo kids and their 5x COW spawner...and they get tilted so they stop playing and the realm is death in 2weeks

I hope some of it will be helpful.
Have a nice day.

Targon4

Status
Not open for further replies.