Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

im false banned

IdotMaster

IGN
Dhunder
Im banned already 4 or 3 montths im banned for a reason that i didnt do imm banned for ban evadeing on gglukabro but i didnt ban evade on any acc i havent play this server that long and when i saww im banned and my whole prison team was banned for same reason it might ips got switched so i got banned i dont even know who that gglukabro is can you check cuz i dont even tthink he is in samme contury and citty with me im 100% sure and he was banned 2021 so i tihnk that tthe ips are switched or something i didnt do such a thing ig:Dhunder

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello IdotMaster,

You can make an Unban Appeal here, and you need to make sure that you need to be honest. You can also check this thread on how to make your appeal. Click this. As I saw from your punishment page it says that you're banned for ban evading, staffs have a command where they can see which alts have logged in your IP so there's a high chance that the gglukabro is seen in your IP and banned you for ban evading.

If you don't have any unban appeals permission you can open a ticket by clicking this link, you can make a ticket and ask for an unban appeal and make it detailed as to why you need it and why would they give you, good luck.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

IGN
NotHellTryhard
Why don't you in this case just make a new account then.

I know your progress will be lost but looks like there is no other way out