Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

im false banned

IdotMaster

IGN
Dhunder
Im banned already 4 or 3 montths im banned for a reason that i didnt do imm banned for ban evadeing on gglukabro but i didnt ban evade on any acc i havent play this server that long and when i saww im banned and my whole prison team was banned for same reason it might ips got switched so i got banned i dont even know who that gglukabro is can you check cuz i dont even tthink he is in samme contury and citty with me im 100% sure and he was banned 2021 so i tihnk that tthe ips are switched or something i didnt do such a thing ig:Dhunder

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Im banned already 4 or 3 montths im banned for a reason that i didnt do imm banned for ban evadeing on gglukabro but i didnt ban evade on any acc i havent play this server that long and when i saww im banned and my whole prison team was banned for same reason it might ips got switched so i got banned i dont even know who that gglukabro is can you check cuz i dont even tthink he is in samme contury and citty with me im 100% sure and he was banned 2021 so i tihnk that tthe ips are switched or something i didnt do such a thing ig:Dhunder
Hello, if you were banned, please appeal. If you were banned because of a bug, report it here.

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Bro none is answering im banned already like 3 months and something and waiting for reply i just want to play
message him: sabittsdm07

on discord

he will try to help you hopefully. if he asks how you found him tell him i gave you his discord id and ask for unban

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
IdotMaster

IdotMaster

IGN
Dhunder
message him: sabittsdm07

on discord

he will try to help you hopefully. if he asks how you found him tell him i gave you his discord id and ask for unban
Okay thannk you brother i owe tou