Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Flase banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

SZRevenge

One thing i dont understand about is false banning the moderators think i am using an acciunt named "mace" even though i never ever used this acciunt heard of it nothing and they state that its somehow linked to my ip what i think is rediculouse. And they state i am banned for over 200 days on that account witch just proves that this is total bs .And now i should stay banned for litteraly no valid reason beacause moderators think i am some dude named (Mace) please do something about this issue because this is indeed sad.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
One thing i dont understand about is false banning the moderators think i am using an acciunt named "mace" even though i never ever used this acciunt heard of it nothing and they state that its somehow linked to my ip what i think is rediculouse. And they state i am banned for over 200 days on that account witch just proves that this is total bs .And now i should stay banned for litteraly no valid reason beacause moderators think i am some dude named (Mace) please do something about this issue because this is indeed sad.
Yo S SZRevenge , The account you're talking about "mace" was banned on 13 January for using an autoclicker, I wasn't able to understand one thing that what do you mean, however, if the account "mace" is yours, and you want to get unbanned in it then you should create an unban appeal at https://jartexnetwork.com/form/12/select, make sure you do not lie in it be as detailed as possible.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
Try restarting your router (if I understood the situation right)

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
this might be an ip conflict, restart your router and try rejoining.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, SZRevenge.​
You were banned for ban evading; your account IP and the IP that was listening with your ban reason matched in IPhist; it can't be a false ban. I think you should try appealing your ban by being honest, as IPhist bans are done by Sr. Mods' confirmation. With that being said, you can appeal your ban at Appeal here. Be honest, don't lie, and do not ask or annoy staff members to handle it or accept it.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, SZRevenge.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Status
Not open for further replies.