Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

If you're new to bedwars, here is a strategy that can be effective.

MCPELoch

Donator
Donator
Alright so the first strategy you will do is start the game normally, pick up your iron get some blocks and cover ur bed. After covering your bed, bridge straight to diamonds as they are a very over powered mechanic in the game. You want to wait for 4 diamonds and buy sharpness. I know this seems stupid but if your neighbor isn't rushing you yet, you might as well. You then need to get sharp after getting the 4 diamonds and get a stone sword. Keep rushing your enemies until you can break their bed. You should keep storing gold you get from your generator in your enderchest till you get 12 gold ingots. When you have 12 gold ingots buy iron armor and try to get 4 gold for tnt after. TnT the bed you want to destroy and destroy it. Once you destroy it you have to block hit, to block hit you want to left click and right click 0.1 second after. if you can block hit at 6 cps like I can, you can defeat most players. I have used this strategy 4 years ago when I was bad at PvP and bedwars. It was pretty effective so you should try this if you fail to win.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Nice, Thank you for your effort !
that should help the new bedwars players.

G

Gusto

that is just stupid thing to do... You always want to rush your neighbour first, especially if its good player.
But since its jartex this thing might actually work lmao

I said that because I'm ex-leaderboards player and I think that I am pretty good at bedwars.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I just rush the bed near me then go to diamonds then continue rushing and just adapt within how the game goes

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MCPELoch

MCPELoch

Donator
Donator
if u get 10 diamonds and buy sharp and prot 2 technically you'd be invincible if not that bad at pvp tbh

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
Hello!

Guide to Clutching Bedwars Games

Rush to diamond generators and upgrade your armour, traps and swords.
Rush to mid for emerald generators and upgrade your armour, buy potions, buy ender pearls.

Put good bed defence at the start of every game, try to avoid putting wool. Use strong resources such as wood, obsidian, endstone.

Be aware of your surroundings do not let people rush you from mid or to your sides always stay awake.

Be aggressive, get your adrenaline pumping, your kills rising, your upgrades rising, your bed break rising. Be the alpha of the game do not let your enemy think you are an easy target.

Practice your clicking, your aim, your movement through Aim Trainers or through pvp gameplay.

If you lose do not get frustrated, think about your mistakes, think about what you could improve or could have improved in that situation.

Watch YouTube videos and read other forums to improve your knowledge and ability to pvp. Dedication can get great out comes, never give up and always try your best.

Keep up the good work!
Nice guide, just adding a few improvements.