Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i was tpd to a warzone, the player FrozenOnPluto, did not inform me that its a warzone, i want my sword back and i want him banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what am i supposed to do now, no staff online and he just got my sword which i worked hard on, i failed 4 grades to get this sword, i started smoking 12 ciggies a day to help me get that word, i need it

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
so what am i supposed to do now, no staff online and he just got my sword which i worked hard on, i failed 4 grades to get this sword, i started smoking 12 ciggies a day to help me get that word, i need it
do you have video proof

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
All items that were stolen was given back by their respective owners (i think) goodjob Hakin!

fatelss

Donator
Donator
If you have at least a screenshot of the chat that says you tped to him and got killed. You can report him here and at least have him banned for a month. And for your sword. You wont get it back. So better to make another one i guess.

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
Please provide screenshot or video evidence, to show that the player who tp killed you in WarZone without your knowledge of his actions. You can report that player here if you wish to. Your items that were taken by the player will sadly not be given back to you, you can submit a player report and staff will review it and decide if they should be punished or not. Quick tip for you is not to trust anyone on the server except from IRL friends, staff or people that you trust with all your heart. At the end of the day you were killed, your items were stolen and if no evidence and report is submitted by you the player may not face any consequences for his actions.

Requesting Lock

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
If you have at least a screenshot of the chat that says you tped to him and got killed. You can report him here and at least have him banned for a month. And for your sword. You wont get it back. So better to make another one i guess.
The player is now perm banned 🤣🤣

UnkownDabber

Donator
Donator
Failing 4 tests for a sword and starting to smoke cigarettes forit thats absurd either your lying or your dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.