Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i want to report a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did an annoucement in prison : 100billion for the person who help me to plant drugs but that player i invited him to cell "kola123321"to get the acces to plant drugs but he steal like 2 stacks of opals 9 gems (2rare and 1 ultimate) also 2 crystal counter scrolls and my pick that costs more than 70k tokens also the game crashed to me when i restart it he broke all the cell water everywhere blocks also he broke my drug farm pls if u can ban him and return my pick
as i remember : explosive 700 frisbee 15 jackhammer +100 drug lord 10 night vision haste 3 speed 3 efficiency 100
fortune 100 auto sell 525 token greed 200 beacon finder 200 lucky 18 veinminer 15 pls guys i need to returmy loot
at least return my pick to me and ban that player .. thank u so much if u respond to me or not ;-;
i know that i dont have a image to proof but u can tell someone named [thug] miroxich he knows that i have that pick

Solution
Hello M msekniprogamer ,

You can report the player with the reason/rule of Insiding but you need evidence like checking who is trusted in your cell and doing a screenshot and you can screenshot your cell that has been destroyed. You can contact a staff to help you on other things.

Hope this helps you.
~ ShirakamiKazuo

Yea scamming is allowed but not Insiding, Insiding is when you trusted a person on your cell and he/she stealed or grief some of the important things on your cell if they do that you can report them.
This is scamming. Insiding on prison refers more to stealing items from a gang you are trusted in, then leaving.

i did an annoucement in prison : 100billion for the person who help me to plant drugs...

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello M msekniprogamer ,

You can report the player with the reason/rule of Insiding but you need evidence like checking who is trusted in your cell and doing a screenshot and you can screenshot your cell that has been destroyed. You can contact a staff to help you on other things.

Hope this helps you.
~ ShirakamiKazuo
Scamming in prisons is allowed so...
Yea scamming is allowed but not Insiding, Insiding is when you trusted a person on your cell and he/she stealed or grief some of the important things on your cell if they do that you can report them.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
yes that what i am talking i trusted him but he betrayed me
As Stated, Scamming is allowed (For some weird reason), Sorry for your loss. You need sufficient proof in order to report him for insiding so if you have any sort of solid proof be sure to report it. Best of luck bud!
~ iSixez

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Hello M msekniprogamer ,

Hope this helps you.
~ ShirakamiKazuo

This is scamming. Insiding on prison refers more to stealing items from a gang you are trusted in, then leaving.

i did an annoucement in prison : 100billion for the person who help me to plant drugs but that player i invited him to cell "kola123321"to get the acces to plant drugs but he steal like 2 stacks of opals 9 gems (2rare and 1 ultimate) also 2 crystal counter scrolls and my pick that costs more than 70k tokens also the game crashed to me when i restart it he broke all the cell water everywhere blocks also he broke my drug farm pls if u can ban him and return my pick
as i remember : explosive 700 frisbee 15 jackhammer +100 drug lord 10 night vision haste 3 speed 3 efficiency 100
fortune 100 auto sell 525 token greed 200 beacon finder 200 lucky 18 veinminer 15 pls guys i need to returmy loot
at least return my pick to me and ban that player .. thank u so much if u respond to me or not ;-;
i know that i dont have a image to proof but u can tell someone named [thug] miroxich he knows that i have that pick

As said above, scamming is indeed allowed on Prison and Factions. Unfortunately the player would go unpunished even if you had any proof.
A simple way to solve this is..
1. To not invite anyone to your cell that you don't trust,
2. Move any valuable items out of your cell before you invite the player,
3. Using /c permissions you can remove certain permissions (such as open chests) from lower members of your cell.

If you have any questions regarding this, you can direct message me on Discord; Mad ː}#2567

~ Thread Locked, issue solved. ~

Reactions: ovq
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.