Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I want old maps back!

Spradily

As you guys know there is an update in Jartex. I really appreciate Jartex owner to introduce this awesome update. I've no complaints about it or any bugs. I just wanted to request is to bring back all the old maps except "City" - "Lilypad" and "Waterfall". The old maps which i wanted you to bring back are "Broken" and "Hobbit". The reason i want you to bring them back is because Jartex are known for these maps and these maps are the only ones i really liked on the server and all the memories attach to these maps <3.

- Spradily (I'm disguised into many hearts. OG Players know what i'm talking about. Take Care and Goodbye!)

"BTW, im iZerpo_. Spradily is my premium account."2019-03-24_08.11.01.png

NJgamer

Donator
Donator
Thre is like no chance that the old maps would be bak cauze they r from other servers

salti

Old Maps Were Just copies of hypixel the new maps are actually made by jartex so i like the new ones

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
old or new, what it comes down to is that we'd like to see more maps

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
I really liked the Subway Surfers map but i’m pretty sure that’s from another server so that hope may be out of the way

NamQuick

I think that old maps were good
As you guys know there is an update in Jartex. I really appreciate Jartex owner to introduce this awesome update. I've no complaints about it or any bugs. I just wanted to request is to bring back all the old maps except "City" - "Lilypad" and "Waterfall". The old maps which i wanted you to bring back are "Broken" and "Hobbit". The reason i want you to bring them back is because Jartex are known for these maps and these maps are the only ones i really liked on the server and all the memories attach to these maps <3.

- Spradily (I'm disguised into many hearts. OG Players know what i'm talking about. Take Care and Goodbye!)

"BTW, im iZerpo_. Spradily is my premium account."View attachment 8286

G

Gusto

old maps+current ones= best combination and we will have more maps in bedwars and skywars