Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old maps - TheBridge

dwurpee

IGN
I_AmDwurpee
Pls add the old maps backkk
all i see is cliffs i want dynooo

vladda06

Imo those new maps were bad, like kingdom was playable but dino and especially frost eh.. With little changes like adding gravel, putting underground bridge, making bridge and islands in general deeper and maybe some more litlle changes, it would be fine adding it back. Also map of XxJoshuaQwertyxX is accepted like 6-7 months ago and isnt added yet..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
dwurpee

dwurpee

IGN
I_AmDwurpee
Imo those new maps were bad, like kingdom was playable but dino and especially frost eh.. With little changes like adding gravel, putting underground bridge, making bridge and islands in general deeper and maybe some more litlle changes, it would be fine adding it back. Also map of XxJoshuaQwertyxX is accepted like 6-7 months ago and isnt added yet..
its still good tho and the map rotation is bad rn

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
dwurpee

dwurpee

IGN
I_AmDwurpee
also i would really want to see new maps

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Hello. Tb community I am apart of Team Minigames we handle the map rotations. Can you give us the name of the maps y’all like/ want to be added.