Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I want old maps back!

Spradily

As you guys know there is an update in Jartex. I really appreciate Jartex owner to introduce this awesome update. I've no complaints about it or any bugs. I just wanted to request is to bring back all the old maps except "City" - "Lilypad" and "Waterfall". The old maps which i wanted you to bring back are "Broken" and "Hobbit". The reason i want you to bring them back is because Jartex are known for these maps and these maps are the only ones i really liked on the server and all the memories attach to these maps <3.

- Spradily (I'm disguised into many hearts. OG Players know what i'm talking about. Take Care and Goodbye!)

"BTW, im iZerpo_. Spradily is my premium account."2019-03-24_08.11.01.png

sciencetnt

Donator
Donator
As you guys know there is an update in Jartex. I really appreciate Jartex owner to introduce this awesome update. I've no complaints about it or any bugs. I just wanted to request is to bring back all the old maps except "City" - "Lilypad" and "Waterfall". The old maps which i wanted you to bring back are "Broken" and "Hobbit". The reason i want you to bring them back is because Jartex are known for these maps and these maps are the only ones i really liked on the server and all the memories attach to these maps <3.

- Spradily (I'm disguised into many hearts. OG Players know what i'm talking about. Take Care and Goodbye!)

"BTW, im iZerpo_. Spradily is my premium account."View attachment 8286
yea same

gogo

Hmmm I like the old maps but can I ask what's the texture pack and the keystrokes mod XD XD XD