Menu

CLICK TO COPY IP ADDRESS 0 PLAYERS ONLINE PLAY.JARTEXNETWORK.COM
0 ONLINE MEMBERS JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 ONLINE 0

I want old maps back!

Spradily

As you guys know there is an update in Jartex. I really appreciate Jartex owner to introduce this awesome update. I've no complaints about it or any bugs. I just wanted to request is to bring back all the old maps except "City" - "Lilypad" and "Waterfall". The old maps which i wanted you to bring back are "Broken" and "Hobbit". The reason i want you to bring them back is because Jartex are known for these maps and these maps are the only ones i really liked on the server and all the memories attach to these maps <3.

- Spradily (I'm disguised into many hearts. OG Players know what i'm talking about. Take Care and Goodbye!)

"BTW, im iZerpo_. Spradily is my premium account." 2019-03-24_08.11.01.png

sciencetnt

Donator
Donator
As you guys know there is an update in Jartex. I really appreciate Jartex owner to introduce this awesome update. I've no complaints about it or any bugs. I just wanted to request is to bring back all the old maps except "City" - "Lilypad" and "Waterfall". The old maps which i wanted you to bring back are "Broken" and "Hobbit". The reason i want you to bring them back is because Jartex are known for these maps and these maps are the only ones i really liked on the server and all the memories attach to these maps <3.

- Spradily (I'm disguised into many hearts. OG Players know what i'm talking about. Take Care and Goodbye!)

"BTW, im iZerpo_. Spradily is my premium account."View attachment 8286
yea same

Lxvings

I like the new ones. Now there is a variety of selections with the new maps

PGUnation

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Not sure how I feel about this 😂

Pingging

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Suggestions
Most of the old maps were from other servers, so no

gogo

Hmmm I like the old maps but can I ask what's the texture pack and the keystrokes mod XD XD XD