Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i never feel safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatterix

i legit actually have to keep bandicam open because of cheaters , something like this shouldn't be happening all i'm saying is the anti cheat is trash , staff i never see banning hackers during a game its up to me to record and submit a report , i don't think the staff are doing much ngl

xTappinq

Addicted Member
As jolt said we are trying to ban as many cheaters as we can but we are not bots do we can't be online 24/7. You can always apply for staff if you think you are suitable for that position. A report command is most likely being implemented and its up to you if you want to record and then make a report. You can always dm us their usernames and we will spectate and deal with the hacker.

Swpier97

I'm already helping to keeping the server cleaned and so on. I wanted to be a trial, but my account need's to have 1 month, which it doesn't have. If i was it, i already had cleaned another hacker, because i play a lot of skywars and unfortunately in every game or so i get a hacker!

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Well, when we get more staff , the server will be free-hackers or at least less hackers, but for now we should help staff by reporting hackers instead of complaining "staff don't do their work " , staff is the only thing that keeps the server clean or at least has less hackers ,imagine that we don't have staff at all , I can tell you that between 2000 players there will be 90% of them hackers , if you don't want to help us we will not help you ,you help us by reporting them and we help you by banning them for permanent Ip-ban , besides to that , staff are humans just like us , they need to (sleep , eat , doing life's stuff , study and even work ) , they don't get paid to do this work , so you should appreciate the time they give it to server just to punish rule-breakers , on the top of that , they can't be 24/7 online but having more staff from different time zones would fix this problem and give the server a clean touch , I believe that one day after few months , we will start seeing a huge decrease in the hackers number , at last but not least , JartexNetwork is crack server so you should expect hackers on any crack server cause they ban the usernames ,but premium ones can ban the hacker's account that is why we see premium servers have less hackers , also you may say that " /report will fix the problem " , no it will fix nothing because :
  • we don't have enough staff to check all daily reports in-game , you should know that staff must be online in-game to see reports , but we don't have this online staff as usual .
  • it may lead to flood in reports , not to mention the troll reports .
  • massive amount of reports that staff can not see them all and wait the rule-breaker to break the rules then punish them , on the other hand , reports in forum required a proof , so staff can see that proof fast and then judge , not waiting the rule-breaker in-game.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Do I have to repeat that every time we see a player tries to argue ?

MoonBoxer

Well, when we get more staff , the server will be free-hackers or at least less hackers, but for now we should help staff by reporting hackers instead of complaining "staff don't do their work " , staff is the only thing that keeps the server clean or at least has less hackers ,imagine that we don't have staff at all

The server will have less hackers only if there are more staff who ACTUALLY do their job. Also, it is true that they ban cheaters, but, WE submit the reports and THEY ban. Without our reports, a significantly less amount of hackers would have been banned compared to the amount of cheaters banned due to our reports. Also, the reason why we complain is because we want this major-and-ignored problem to be resolved.

if you don't want to help us we will not help you ,you help us by reporting them and we help you by banning them for permanent Ip-ban

You're kind of right on that one, if we don't help you then you have a right to not help us. But the reporting process is long (It takes about 5 times to upload the video proof and then you have to wait about 10 hours for your report to be seen by a staff member) and although cheaters who get IP-banned most of the times don't come back, there are still many out there who will.

staff are humans just like us , they need to (sleep , eat , doing life's stuff , study and even work ) , they don't get paid to do this work , so you should appreciate the time they give it to server just to punish rule-breakers

Yes they are, but if you're gonna aply for staff and claim that you're gonna help the server but don't do work or are inactive, then DON'T apply.
Also why would the staff get paid for their job in the first place? (As I previously said, they CAN and DO punish cheaters or other rule-breakers but with we, the playerbase, are the ones who make it possible in the first place).

on the top of that , they can't be 24/7 online but having more staff from different time zones would fix this problem

You're right on that but they must do their job properly in order for that problem to be fixed.

I believe that one day after few months , we will start seeing a huge decrease in the hackers number

Yeah I'm not sure about that one.

at last but not least , JartexNetwork is crack server so you should expect hackers on any crack server cause they ban the usernames ,but premium ones can ban the hacker's account that is why we see premium servers have less hackers ,

MoonBoxer

you may say that " /report will fix the problem " , no it will fix nothing because
/report command will fix nothing? LMAO, a faster and easier method of reporting cheaters will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING? HOW!
we don't have enough staff to check all daily reports in-game , you should know that staff must be online in-game to see reports , but we don't have this online staff as usual .
You are right that there aren't enough staff online to check all reports, but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't check them at all (I know you didn't say that they shouldn't check them at all I'm just saying). Now, I personally suggest that there should be an in-game "mail" for these reports that only the staff can see.
it may lead to flood in reports , not to mention the troll reports .
It will lead to a flood of reports because there are so many cheaters already due to lack of moderation. Also, "troll reports" are going to be almost non-existant (And if someone does abuse the /report command, then punish him).
massive amount of reports that staff can not see them all and wait the rule-breaker to break the rules then punish them , on the other hand , reports in forum required a proof , so staff can see that proof fast and then judge , not waiting the rule-breaker in-game.
As I mentioned earlier, the lack of moderation is to blame for the massive amount of reports. Assuming that there are much more staff in the future than now, shouldn't each one go to a specific rule-breaker and spectate him and once he does his thing (hack/cheat or break some rules) ban him?

Last edited:

Swpier97

Well, when we get more staff , the server will be free-hackers or at least less hackers, but for now we should help staff by reporting hackers instead of complaining "staff don't do their work " , staff is the only thing that keeps the server clean or at least has less hackers ,imagine that we don't have staff at all , I can tell you that between 2000 players there will be 90% of them hackers , if you don't want to help us we will not help you ,you help us by reporting them and we help you by banning them for permanent Ip-ban , besides to that , staff are humans just like us , they need to (sleep , eat , doing life's stuff , study and even work ) , they don't get paid to do this work , so you should appreciate the time they give it to server just to punish rule-breakers , on the top of that , they can't be 24/7 online but having more staff from different time zones would fix this problem and give the server a clean touch , I believe that one day after few months , we will start seeing a huge decrease in the hackers number , at last but not least , JartexNetwork is crack server so you should expect hackers on any crack server cause they ban the usernames ,but premium ones can ban the hacker's account that is why we see premium servers have less hackers , also you may say that " /report will fix the problem " , no it will fix nothing because :
  • we don't have enough staff to check all daily reports in-game , you should know that staff must be online in-game to see reports , but we don't have this online staff as usual .
  • massive amount of reports that staff can not see them all and wait the rule-breaker to break the rules then punish them , on the other hand , reports in forum required a proof , so staff can see that proof fast and then judge , not waiting the rule-breaker in-game.
I could help them if i would be trial i play a lot on their server! You are right, but with the /report command it would be easier, and think about the people that doesn't have a good pc like I or other people, they can't keep bandicam or other recording software open... In my opinion I agree with you, they are humans like us, but you know that they can improve things like a better anti-cheat and get more staff to maintain the server nice and clean!

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
We need a better anticheat. We have enough staff imo

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
As the player above said, you can have your Bandicam open when you play on the server and this way you'll be able to record the hackers way faster. Also staff team works really hard to catch all of them as this can be really hard

Agreed! Sometimes it feels like the staff team is lazy and is not doing their job.
But rest a sure you they are working almost 24/7 and are trying the best for the community.
Even though it feels like they don't. We need to respect them and understand that staff members are also people and are trying to make the community a better place for the new players and old ones!

_narciarz OUT

_OtherGamer_

As the player above said, you can have your Bandicam open when you play on the server and this way you'll be able to record the hackers way faster. Also staff team works really hard to catch all of them as this can be really hard
Literally stated in the thread message that already has bandicam on all the time.
If they wanna stop hackers they shouldn't ignore the main vpns hackers use, it's making it such a endless job for everyone that reports. not just for them as staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.