Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i never feel safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatterix

i legit actually have to keep bandicam open because of cheaters , something like this shouldn't be happening all i'm saying is the anti cheat is trash , staff i never see banning hackers during a game its up to me to record and submit a report , i don't think the staff are doing much ngl

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
i legit actually have to keep bandicam open because of cheaters
Same, but I don't complain. I play, when I see a hacker, I record, edit it, upload it to YouTube and finished my report in less than 2 minutes : ))
something like this shouldn't be happening all
Yea we get it, we don't have an anti-cheat. We know. No need to say it every time. They are working on it.
staff i never see banning hackers during a game
True, probably because
1. Timezones.
2. The do other things too
3. Nicked ingame
4. Or spectating in vanish/nick
i don't think the staff are doing much ngl
False, staff are actually doing their things, you basically don't see it. Doesn't mean they don't do anything...

gxbster

Donator
Donator
We currently have around 7 trials and helpers in total and around 6 JrMods.

Most of us get 20 to 30 hackers banned A DAY per person. Do the math, check the ban page, stop generalizing and complaining about things that have already been discussed.

You have the right to complain - but do your research before disrespecting the whole staff team.

gxbster

Donator
Donator
“I never see staff members banning hackers during the game.”

When we do reports we are often nicked and vanished from /staff. You can’t see punishment messages in-real-time in game - therefore you can’t see us banning anyone.

We would LOVE to fix the AntiCheat. There are some issues with it, we’re 100% aware because you’re not the first player to complain. It’s being worked on, but it’s hard to find the issue.

Please be patient with us as we are patient with you too.

MoonBoxer

We currently have around 7 trials and helpers in total and around 6 JrMods.
That isn't alot though, definetly need more staff.
Most of us get 20 to 30 hackers banned A DAY per person. Do the math, check the ban page, stop generalizing and complaining about things that have already been discussed.
If that's true, then that is alot of cheaters being banned. But I remember that before the update the cheater problem wasn't as major as it is today.
You have the right to complain
That is correct.
but do your research before disrespecting the whole staff team.
Why do you guys take any minor sort of criticism as disrespect? Disrespect would be something like 'staff are lazy idiots who don't do shit'.
“I never see staff members banning hackers during the game.”
I'm sorry to say this but PERSONALLY (doing this to make sure I don't get taken out of context) I've rarely seen cheaters being banned by staff members in-game. They used to be IP-banned by the console for 24 hours and now they just get kicked and return
We would LOVE to fix the AntiCheat. There are some issues with it, we’re 100% aware because you’re not the first player to complain. It’s being worked on, but it’s hard to find the issue.
I really hope that the AntiCheat is being worked on but is it being upgraded or being reverted to the old one? The current one isn't that efficient in banning cheaters since it only kicks.

gxbster

Donator
Donator
That isn't alot though, definetly need more staff.

If that's true, then that is alot of cheaters being banned. But I remember that before the update the cheater problem wasn't as major as it is today.

That is correct.

Why do you guys take any minor sort of criticism as disrespect? Disrespect would be something like 'staff are lazy idiots who don't do shit'.

I'm sorry to say this but PERSONALLY (doing this to make sure I don't get taken out of context) I've rarely seen cheaters being banned by staff members in-game. They used to be IP-banned by the console for 24 hours and now they just get kicked and return

I really hope that the AntiCheat is being worked on but is it being upgraded or being reverted to the old one? The current one isn't that efficient in banning cheaters since it only kicks.
We take what you say into consideration and will be further discussed within the staff team. We are trying to make things right and I agree with what you say.

For further questions feel free to DM me.

jblacko_

Donator
Donator
You think it really is that easy to control the amount of hackers on a CRACKED server? Most staff members are currently putting in insane amounts of effort, from their own spare time, to reduce the amount of hackers for players like you, try to be grateful xd!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.