Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i never feel safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatterix

i legit actually have to keep bandicam open because of cheaters , something like this shouldn't be happening all i'm saying is the anti cheat is trash , staff i never see banning hackers during a game its up to me to record and submit a report , i don't think the staff are doing much ngl

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I literally do the same as you. I have bandicam and my fps always goes down

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
As the player above said, you can have your Bandicam open when you play on the server and this way you'll be able to record the hackers way faster. Also staff team works really hard to catch all of them as this can be really hard

MoonBoxer

Also staff team works really hard to catch all of them as this can be really hard
If they were actually working "really hard", the number of hackers wouldn't be so much. ALMOST every BedWars game I join there's AT LEAST 1 cheater. In the beggining of, let's say, 2019, I do remember Bedwars having cheaters but I would on average see them about every 5 games, not 1.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
If they were actually working "really hard", the number of hackers wouldn't be so much. ALMOST every BedWars game I join there's AT LEAST 1 cheater. In the beggining of, let's say, 2019, I do remember Bedwars having cheaters but I would on average see them about every 5 games, not 1.
It's a cracked server so it's something you will expect it on a server.

MoonBoxer

It's a cracked server so it's something you will expect it on a server.
Yes I already know that, my point is that lack of moderation (Staff not being online as much, sometimes not banning blatant cheaters, etc.) on this server has lead to an INCREASE in hackers. Also, why hasn't there been an improvement in the anti-cheat? If you can't afford a newer and better one, just revert it back to the old one. A report command would be a SUPER helpful tool in reporting and banning cheaters, but for some reason, it's taking the staff forever to add it despite the fact that it has been accepted and being "worked" on.

Swpier97

I agree with you, i keep recording my screen because of hackers, in like a space on 45 min I catched 4.. The /report command should be implemented, because keeping recording the screen lowers the fps!!!

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
Yes I already know that, my point is that lack of moderation (Staff not being online as much, sometimes not banning blatant cheaters, etc.) on this server has lead to an INCREASE in hackers. Also, why hasn't there been an improvement in the anti-cheat? If you can't afford a newer and better one, just revert it back to the old one. A report command would be a SUPER helpful tool in reporting and banning cheaters, but for some reason, it's taking the staff forever to add it despite the fact that it has been accepted and being "worked" on.

I joined jartex two years ago to have less hackers. When I came back, there were so many hackers. There could be more minigames staff.

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Staff members are trying to keep the server clean all the time. You can check it here:https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/ . If you ever just want to get rid of a hacker in your game DM me or any other online staff member on discord and we'll arrive for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.