Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i never feel safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatterix

i legit actually have to keep bandicam open because of cheaters , something like this shouldn't be happening all i'm saying is the anti cheat is trash , staff i never see banning hackers during a game its up to me to record and submit a report , i don't think the staff are doing much ngl

MoonBoxer

If you think it really is that easy to control the amount of hackers on a CRACKED server?
It isn't easy to control the cheater size in Jartex. But somehow now there are WAY more cheaters than there were in pre-Update Jartex.
Most staff members are currently putting in insane amounts of effort, from their own spare time, to reduce the amount of hackers for players like you, try to be grateful xd!
Insane would mean a very large size of the cheaters being banned and that is EXTREMELY difficult FOR ALL major cracked servers. Again, there are way more cheaters in current Jartex than there were in pre-Update Jartex. Also, the easier method of report cheaters (/report) has yet to be added (I am aware that it is being worked on, but it it's been more than 6 months and if it had been added earlier then there would have been a noticeable decrease in cheaters).

TRIGGERED

It isn't easy to control the cheater size in Jartex. But somehow now there are WAY more cheaters than there were in pre-Update Jartex.

Insane would mean a very large size of the cheaters being banned and that is EXTREMELY difficult FOR ALL major cracked servers. Again, there are way more cheaters in current Jartex than there were in pre-Update Jartex. Also, the easier method of report cheaters (/report) has yet to be added (I am aware that it is being worked on, but it it's been more than 6 months and if it had been added earlier then there would have been a noticeable decrease in cheaters).

/report won't really make a huge difference... I discussed it in this post here https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/idk-about-the-new-report-system.113400/#post-318688
I don't think it's gonna have a noticeable change since the staff has the review the /report anyway

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Honestly, you don't need to keep Bandi-Cam or any other recording software on. Just download "Replay mod"! And when you see a hacker, go into the clip that recording the whole game and record them hacking. There ya go! Easy solution, no FPS drops.

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
It did kill my fps a little, I usually get 250-400 fps while not recording, it dropped to 125, not as bad as running other softwares like obs or bandicam
really? it doesn't kill my fps in the slightest

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Shatterix

Shatterix

Honestly, you don't need to keep Bandi-Cam or any other recording software on. Just download "Replay mod"! And when you see a hacker, go into the clip that recording the whole game and record them hacking. There ya go! Easy solution, no FPS drops.
only 1 client has it and badlion aint the best for my trash pc

Status
Not open for further replies.