J _Janitor Member Joined September 15, 2021 Messages 33 Points 20 IGN _Janitor September 15, 2021 #1 When the game starts press the "S" key to go backwards, after that just stay in the generator and get stacked af.
When the game starts press the "S" key to go backwards, after that just stay in the generator and get stacked af.
die4guy Addicted Member Donator Great Reporter Helping Hand II Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Joined November 26, 2020 Messages 1,840 Points 236 September 15, 2021 #2 Very good guide, I win easily thank for your info
FreePalestine Donator Donator Helping Hand I Engaged Typer Joined May 10, 2021 Messages 1,145 Points 141 IGN TNTSabeel September 15, 2021 #3 tysm this is so useful this got me 113 winstreak
NooobieChips Active Member Approved Joined October 31, 2020 Messages 46 Points 26 Age 26 IGN NoobieChips September 16, 2021 #4 WOW! This information will surely help me become a top 3 player, I appreciate it. Ps : Try left clicking on people to make them turn red. When they turn red, they go away.
WOW! This information will surely help me become a top 3 player, I appreciate it. Ps : Try left clicking on people to make them turn red. When they turn red, they go away.
MrBeastAlan Addicted Member Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Admired Popular Joined June 6, 2021 Messages 1,073 Points 148 Age 18 IGN MrBeastAlan September 16, 2021 #5 Also you can click e to open backpack which opens boxes. where you can store items like a bank
SkyyLite Member Joined September 12, 2021 Messages 13 Points 7 IGN SkyyLite September 16, 2021 #6 Thank you so much for the awesome informative guide!