Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to become a pro in bedwars (only for newbie rushers)

Deadi

WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY WELL AT BEDWARS

1) You will need any mouse, you can choose any mouse, it is better to choose which one is more convenient for you, for example - I played Minecraft with 4Tech office mouse for 7 years and she was comfortable for me, now I'm playing with Razer Mamba Elite and I don't see differences (maybe there is a difference, I just don't notice it).

2) If a you want fast go to your enemy you can dial 12 iron ingot and you have 48 wool blocks, you defend your bed with wool (8 blocks wool) 48 - 8 = 40, and you can bridge to your enemy and rush he. This way using many people and they winning many rounds in BedWars. I too using this way.

3) Many people in the BedWars building bridge in the air, maybe you have question - why? Because when enemy builded air bridge he has many chances to eliminate you. How does this happen - I too don't know ;3.

4) Never try play with random player in the BedWars doubles, because many teammates dont want play with your rules they will not help you (I don't said every player noob, I said many players behave this way) best way playing doubles - to play with friends or brothers, if a you don't have friends try to found friend in the JartexNetwork, JartexNetwork community have many good people ;3.

SimplyGamin

I'd like to tell that have a game sense. By this I mean that look around you. see if someone is rushing, see if you have a team with no one in their base, etc

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Deadi

Deadi

I'd like to tell that have a game sense. By this I mean that look around you. see if someone is rushing, see if you have a team with no one in their base, etc
Okay thx, I maybe add this in 5