Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to become bedwars *GOD*

MASTIK

In this guide I will give you some of my tips to become a better player in bedwars:

strategy:
there are many strategies in the game but I suggest this one: get 12 iron and buy 48 wool, put your gold in the ender chest then do wool bed defense and bridge (look chapter 2) to the diamond generator (usually be in front of you or to your side), take the diamonds and buy protection (2 diamond cost) then do side rush (rush the island on your side) and get their bed.
if they were rushing you while you while going to the diamond gen you need to come back! don't lose your bed at the start!
After killing the side team I suggest getting iron armor (12 gold) and blocks, bridge to middle through your base, get emeralds, get jump potion + sharpness 1, and tnt. Rush the teams that are still alive.
Good game - YOU WON!

bridge: there are many bridge techniques:
Normal bridge: hold shift and just build, no learn time but super slow
Speed bridge: building block holding shift then unshift and walk without a shift to the edge of the block, shifting again building block and doing it repeatedly, there are some learn time but overall pretty easy technique.
jitter bridge: hold S and switch between A D to make a swing motion with your legs and jump while spamming blocks (AKA - fast staircase bridge) not that hard but not easy.
brezzly bridge: hold S and switch between A D to make swing motion with your legs while spamming blocks with high cps, not an easy technique but learnable.
I suggest having at least 12 cps for this but you don't have to.
God bridge: Holding S and spam blocks with high cps super hard but learnable, not really useful.

GOOD TO KNOW: if you can consistently speed bridge that actually enough you don't need to be able to brezzly to win matches.

pvp: I already made a tutorial covering this topic, feel free to look: HERE

game sense: try to kill the guys that seem good first and don't wait for them to get good inventory.
buy thing that you think that will help you: tnt, iron sword, blocks, ender pearl and potions.

I hope you liked the tutorial and feel free to add more tips in the comments here and write down here if you want any new tutorials.

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
LOL, godbridge with holding just S, good luck with that. Plus theres way more with bridging, like building up and different stacking methods.
As for rush, u should take out team next to u right away and then think about diamonds. Ur guide is rather how to become below average at bed war, ngl.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MASTIK

MASTIK

LOL, godbridge with holding just S, good luck with that. Plus theres way more with bridging, like building up and different stacking methods.
As for rush, u should take out team next to u right away and then think about diamonds. Ur guide is rather how to become below average at bed war, ngl.
thank you for saying your opinion