Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to beat donors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex132

So here today I will guide you through with pure excellence on how to beat donors on KITPVP!

1 -
Become friends with them, then backstab them once they have full trust in you and built years of friendship.
2 - Get good at pvp!
3 - After spending hour after hour in practice, Sleep deprived day after day. Your training has come down to this moment: you fight a fellow donor, All is going well until you get hit with the sudden realisation that your back at spawn with all of your stuff gone.
4 - Buy loads of invis potions, wait until the donor is afk and strike with brute force. I sometimes deadlift a quick 2000 pounds before attempting this move.
5 - Dream of beating them.
6 - Go to church.
7 - Scavenge irritably around thousands of pieces of starter loot to finally find an immortal sword. This is your chance to get revenge back! "Come on, I'm still in combat. Yes finally, 15 seconds encounting, 10 Seconds left and I can secure this sweet piece of jewellery nice and tight in my chest. 5.. 4.. 3.." *I gasp* An almighty donor draws his sword back with a grin and slashes down on my poor soul. Back at spawn.
8 - Buy a donor rank :)

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Yeah this isn't really a good idea... what works for me is being friends with staff so that they give me good items and gkit's :>

PoisonedMC

So here today I will guide you through with pure excellence on how to beat donors on KITPVP!

1 -
Become friends with them, then backstab them once they have full trust in you and built years of friendship.
2 - Get good at pvp!
3 - After spending hour after hour in practice, Sleep deprived day after day. Your training has come down to this moment: you fight a fellow donor, All is going well until you get hit with the sudden realisation that your back at spawn with all of your stuff gone.
4 - Buy loads of invis potions, wait until the donor is afk and strike with brute force. I sometimes deadlift a quick 2000 pounds before attempting this move.
6 - Go to church.
7 - Scavenge irritably around thousands of pieces of starter loot to finally find an immortal sword. This is your chance to get revenge back! "Come on, I'm still in combat. Yes finally, 15 seconds encounting, 10 Seconds left and I can secure this sweet piece of jewellery nice and tight in my chest. 5.. 4.. 3.." *I gasp* An almighty donor draws his sword back with a grin and slashes down on my poor soul. Back at spawn.
IDK why even though I have no interests in KitPvP, I find this extremely useful
Thank you epic gamer.
Regards,
Random Frog

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Not even helpful, just be good friends with donors and they will give you good kits and stuff. Chances are they won't give things to you after you beat them.

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator

1 -
2 - Get good at pvp!
6 - Go to church.
Okay, so if you want to backstab a donor, keep in your mind that he lost 1 set, when he might have 50 of those and he doesn't care about 1, so you have lost his friendship and will be targeted by his whole team

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

Rex132

I don't really think backstabbing a donor is a good idea😅. They'll probably try and get revenge on you because you guys have built up a good amount of trust.

Have a goodnight,
Sweazi
Yeah aha *cough cough* TheNrPlayz
Okay, so if you want to backstab a donor, keep in your mind that he lost 1 set, when he might have 50 of those and he doesn't care about 1, so you have lost his friendship and will be targeted by his whole team
That is a good point. I once offered someone an immortal sword helping me get Koth and he said he has way too many.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

Rex132

Yep, Or you create a team beforehand so they know you mean business.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Or you can just vote, get money to buy sets and ranks, and get to fight them with the same items. But what you said I guess.... could also work?

Status
Not open for further replies.