Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to beat donors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex132

So here today I will guide you through with pure excellence on how to beat donors on KITPVP!

1 -
Become friends with them, then backstab them once they have full trust in you and built years of friendship.
2 - Get good at pvp!
3 - After spending hour after hour in practice, Sleep deprived day after day. Your training has come down to this moment: you fight a fellow donor, All is going well until you get hit with the sudden realisation that your back at spawn with all of your stuff gone.
4 - Buy loads of invis potions, wait until the donor is afk and strike with brute force. I sometimes deadlift a quick 2000 pounds before attempting this move.
5 - Dream of beating them.
6 - Go to church.
7 - Scavenge irritably around thousands of pieces of starter loot to finally find an immortal sword. This is your chance to get revenge back! "Come on, I'm still in combat. Yes finally, 15 seconds encounting, 10 Seconds left and I can secure this sweet piece of jewellery nice and tight in my chest. 5.. 4.. 3.." *I gasp* An almighty donor draws his sword back with a grin and slashes down on my poor soul. Back at spawn.
8 - Buy a donor rank :)

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Thank you for this amazing guide. It's been really helpful. I've beat ovq about 20 times now and I'm the richest person on KitPvP! I will never be able to repay this great debt that you have given me!!

nVerse

Suspended
IGN
nVerse
I don't really think backstabbing a donor is a good ideašŸ˜…. They'll probably try and get revenge on you because you guys have built up a good amount of trust.

Have a goodnight,
Sweazi
Lmao, If that dono has level 60+ friends, you will probably get quickdropped. Be careful on who you fight!

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
OR you could just become staff and ban them for no reason that is better than beating them L,This is a joke.

1Wolvess1

Oh no!, Personally I would not get on a donators bad side as they have op items and focus you, but most of the time they leave lower ranked players. Just run and hide like I do :)

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Or maybe y'all could just stop annoying us rankeds since you can't kill us and stop giving not smart suggestions

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Cool, instant demotion and ban just for killing a donor. Kind of not smart even though it's a joke.
But what if no one sees and the guy banned would do nothing if he did get banned, no one would know This is still a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.