Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How much do you hate this?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
How much it do you hate it when you accidentally drop items at the villager and you can't pick them up after? I once lost 1 jump potion like this -_-
2022-09-12_17.04.52.png

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
I saw many times in quads while playing with randoms some iron or gold stuck there. The way how to get it is just to drop the same item somewhere else where you can pick up, and those stuck items will stack in there and you will be able to pick up it. The problem is when you drop items that's not stackable, like potions, or when you don't have other same item to get it stacked. Rarely happening to me tbh.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LucrativeGX561

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I saw many times in quads while playing with randoms some iron or gold stuck there. The way how to get it is just to drop the same item somewhere else where you can pick up, and those stuck items will stack in there and you will be able to pick up it. The problem is when you drop items that's not stackable, like potions, or when you don't have other same item to get it stacked. Rarely happening to me tbh.
Oh that is smart! Good advice

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
How much it do you hate it when you accidentally drop items at the villager and you can't pick them up after? I once lost 1 jump potion like this -_-
View attachment 22637
I remember droping my 6 ems at the villager in castle map ....legends says it's still there smwhere ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
it doesnt happen so often and as mentioned before you can stack them to get them back.