Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HOw i defend my bed

Emman222

bored , i'll show u the layers of how i defend my bed at bedwars i hope you get my english ahehehehehheheheh

1st layer (after the bed) = wood ( when starting ) or obsidian ( when you have enough resources )
2nd layer = endstone
3rd layer = wood ( give them some time to break in, complex way )
4th layer = water ( prevents explosion , slower mining but its cover may shut the water down )

the water source should be too far covered with 2 layered symmetrical endstone except the bottom to keep it flowing
while they're swimming or bridging upwards to the source , fireball or bow em .. may take time to take the water down , blowing the cover may sometimes take out the water
or you can try obsidian to cover ..

some extras
1.miner fatigue = even slower mining
2.trap = just to alarm you that someone raided your base

you can just jump off the void , wait 5 secs and spawn instantly at ur base while raided
but if u have the goodies like emeralds , diamonds , or strong gears .. gl

BingFox

i completely disagree i win like every match but only 1 layer ob wool.....just....make ur self as overpowered that no one can beat u in pvp

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Emman222

Emman222

i completely disagree i win like every match but only 1 layer ob wool.....just....make ur self as overpowered that no one can beat u in pvp

this is just a bed def designed for players who really likes defending the bed instead going out and pvp ...

may waste time gathering , may be sometimes useful at triples , doubles . Not sure about solo since there's 1 player per team to worry about

BingFox

this is just a bed def designed for players who really likes defending the bed instead going out and pvp ...

may waste time gathering , may be sometimes useful at triples , doubles . Not sure about solo since there's 1 player per team to worry about
ya but noobs or u can say new player have to learn how to become better or pro .....my message is for the players who stick to there bases and prrotect there bed only ..................2 tnt and 1 fireball can destroy every bed defence

GodG0d

You don't need so place 2 blocks breakable with the same tool nearby.
All you need is
8*endstone
16 glass(tntproof) wood and done.
Your idea is ok but opponent can block the water and then place tnt...
Obsidian requires 8 emeralds so you can get this at end only then a player with tnt qill destroy bedd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Emman222

Emman222

i am just sharing ideas on a bed design .. and its not good for the game

requesting lock

TheBox981

I just don't defend my bed at all and rush people (Not even 1 layer of wool)