Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

High Ping

B2xtreme

IGN
B2xtreme
IDK why but I am getting high ping in jartex from the day before yesterday , same issue is happening with my friend. We used to get around 160-220 ping (India) and we have different internet providers . Is something wrong with the server??

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I'm guessing its Airtel, many of my friends are having that issue too, ask your isp change routing back to the way it was.

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
The server could be having some issues but if it persists for a day or two more it's most likely an isp issue. So contact your isp regarding the problem.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B2xtreme

B2xtreme

IGN
B2xtreme
I'm guessing its Airtel, many of my friends are having that issue too, ask your isp change routing back to the way it was.
I dont understand a single word and yes I m using airtel but my friends are using different.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B2xtreme

B2xtreme

IGN
B2xtreme
Ok now I understand some people on reddit are saying , " a submarine cable has been damaged" or they are upgrading the servers.

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
I dont think it is a problem with the server as the game for me is running preety well. Try reloading the router

Gaming_Claus

Donator
Donator
IDK why but I am getting high ping in jartex from the day before yesterday , same issue is happening with my friend. We used to get around 160-220 ping (India) and we have different internet providers . Is something wrong with the server??
Im from nepal and i have been having same issues with many of the eu servers. Recently that is.