Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hi i main creative

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
Ello everyone, imma just make an introduction since im extremely bored right now (who even sees this kind of stuff)

Guess i'll start by saying when i first joined? Mid 2016 iirc

I used to main sw from 2016 to 2018, but the only gamemode i play now is creative and a tiny bit of prison :)

Yes you saw it correctly im a creative main~

Besides minecraft, the games i play are genshin impact and mobile legends

I've been in the server's former buildteam from June 2019 to September 2020, with a break from febuary to april 2020.

I had also served as a head builder from june to September 2020 before I resigned from the team due to personal reasons.

I've been a part of this server's team events buildteam since 9 december 2021 too~

My favourite characters from Genshin Impact are Kokomi and Qiqi, and my main in Mobile Legends is Faramis

Please visit my builds in creative if you are in need of some eye candy, my username is bbbbbbb =P

Hope you liked my builds if you've seen them~

Side note, maybe i was pretty good at pvp from 2016 to 2018 when i mained sw, but im probably the worst pvper you can find in the entirety of jartex right now :D

Hope you liked my intro, have a nice day ahead-

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Ello everyone, imma just make an introduction since im extremely bored right now (who even sees this kind of stuff)

Guess i'll start by saying when i first joined? Mid 2016 iirc

I used to main sw from 2016 to 2018, but the only gamemode i play now is creative and a tiny bit of prison :)

Yes you saw it correctly im a creative main~

Besides minecraft, the games i play are genshin impact and mobile legends

I've been in the server's former buildteam from June 2019 to September 2020, with a break from febuary to april 2020.

I had also served as a head builder from june to September 2020 before I resigned from the team due to personal reasons.

I've been a part of this server's team events buildteam since 9 december 2021 too~

My favourite characters from Genshin Impact are Kokomi and Qiqi, and my main in Mobile Legends is Faramis

Please visit my builds in creative if you are in need of some eye candy, my username is bbbbbbb =P

Hope you liked my builds if you've seen them~

Side note, maybe i was pretty good at pvp from 2016 to 2018 when i mained sw, but im probably the worst pvper you can find in the entirety of jartex right now :D

Hope you liked my intro, have a nice day ahead-
I'm also creative main, and I'm interested to review you're creativity build when I have time :)

AX79

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
AX79
I am planning on checking out creative might check your plot.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bbbbbb

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb