Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HELP ME FROM THESE HACKERS

AMEYAISCOOL69

Hacking is so annoying that people just fly around don't take knockback and just kill everyone meaninglessly. It just ruins everything.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
you're so wrong. just because they're not getting paid doesn't mean they have the right to completely neglect their duties. they specifically signed up for this, and each and every one of them has said they'd do everything in their power to prevent cheaters ruining the game. so far they haven't kept their word, as the only reason why they're banning people is because we report them. they're not doing much themselves. their job isn't to play the game, it's to make the server more enjoyable for regular players. if you're not gonna do anything, don't apply.
strongly agree.

_OtherGamer_

replay mod isn't that bad for your fps so he prob can run it
That's not the point. It's staff' job, not ours.
Record-> reported -> banned
Record (needs to be able and modifies your normal gameplay, since you change from "gonna play" to "gonna get proof"). Report (Needs to be able to record (no matter if you use replay, a replay mod archive is not a valid way of reporting, you still have to upload it, and takes time.) Banned (Yes, and it isn't as fast, since only a few staff members actively checks the reports, so the hackers will be around for days before getting punished)
I get why your mad but since mods don't really get payed there is no reason for them to go look for hackers since if they only do that for them the server won't be fun anymore and they will probably resign pretty quickly that is why a decent anticheat could solve some shit
Does that justify staff selling items from the store? "Since they don't get payed...".
They knew they wont get a paycheck, however they applied for a reason, It's like apllying for builder, then just don't do anything bc you're not paid.
Like working as a volunteer and refusing to work untill you get paid, isn't?
However yes, having a anticheat that actually kicks/bans actual rulebreakers and hackers would lighten their job. Idk the reason why they don't have a decent one, almost seems disabled, unless you get hit witth a fireball, or your delay makes you walk on ghostblocks!

As answer for all of those who said, "record and report". Yes, but that shouldn't be the only way, using a external service like Discord, or misusing the system party means that there's not a way to actually a way to notify directly the staff. Most hackers can be seen from 1 day to another day, that means an unefficient reporting system/staff. (And I'm talking about blatants)

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
when we get more staff people the server will be free-hackers , but for now we should help staff by reporting hackers instead of complaining "staff dont do their work " , staff is the only thing that keeps the server clean or at least has less hackers , if you dont want to help us we will not help you ,you help us by reporting them and we help you by banning them for permanent Ip-ban , besides to that , staff are humans just like us , they need to (sleep , eat , doing life's stuff , study and even work ) , they dont get paid to do this work , so you should appreciate the time they give it to server just to punish rule-breakers , on the top of that , they can't be 24/7 online but haveing more staff from different time zones would fix this problem and give the server a clean touch , I believe that one day after few months , we will start seeing a huge decrease in the hackers number , at last but not least , jartex is crack server so you should expect hackers on any crack server ,but premium ones can ban the hacker'account thats why we see premium servers have less hackers

_OtherGamer_

when we get more staff people the server will be free-hackers , but for now we should help staff by reporting hackers instead of complaining "staff dont do their work " , staff is the only thing that keeps the server clean or at least has less hackers , if you dont want to help us we will not help you ,you help us by reporting them and we help you by banning them for permanent Ip-ban , besides to that , staff are humans just like us , they need to (sleep , eat , doing life's stuff , study and even work ) , they dont get paid to do this work , so you should appreciate the time they give it to server just to punish rule-breakers , on the top of that , they can't be 24/7 online but haveing more staff from different time zones would fix this problem and give the server a clean touch , I believe that one day after few months , we will start seeing a huge decrease in the hackers number , at last but not least , jartex is crack server so you should expect hackers on any crack server ,but premium ones can ban the hacker'account thats why we see premium servers have less hackers
Disagree completely.
1. More staff is not the answer. If you replace them for more efficient staff you can just have the same number of staff and less hackers.
2. If staff don't do their work, for unstated reasons, change your staff. Yes they wont be paid, and we neither do when reporting, but there's people actually more willing to keep the server clean than some staff.
3. Application process: Actual application requirements leads to a difficult situation for people that actually care about the network more than those who just profit and abuse their roles.
4. More staff from different time zones: It's true that there are times when there's absolutely 0 staff online. However hackers are a problem 24/7 and they get away 24/7.
5. "They don't get paid, It's a cracked server" sound like excuses. It's their job, even if they volunteer it, it's their job, they "meet requirements" and "put loads of time on it", we just expect them to do what they say they do. Player driven communties also help on cleaning the hackers out (shout out for those on the patrol, since most of them are more willing to catch hackers than some staff)

Radifyy

Disagree completely.
1. More staff is not the answer. If you replace them for more efficient staff you can just have the same number of staff and less hackers.
2. If staff don't do their work, for unstated reasons, change your staff. Yes they wont be paid, and we neither do when reporting, but there's people actually more willing to keep the server clean than some staff.
3. Application process: Actual application requirements leads to a difficult situation for people that actually care about the network more than those who just profit and abuse their roles.
4. More staff from different time zones: It's true that there are times when there's absolutely 0 staff online. However hackers are a problem 24/7 and they get away 24/7.
5. "They don't get paid, It's a cracked server" sound like excuses. It's their job, even if they volunteer it, it's their job, they "meet requirements" and "put loads of time on it", we just expect them to do what they say they do. Player driven communties also help on cleaning the hackers out (shout out for those on the patrol, since most of them are more willing to catch hackers than some staff)
I agree about it.

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Being a staff member is a volunteer job and as Nirahz Nirahz said, it is our responsibility to catch hackers and provide you with the best experience. However, there are so many hackers that it is too difficult to punish all of them and hence many people get frustrated. I myself would try to do everything to reduce the number of hackers. Starting from now! If you find any hackers feel free to message me names on discord JoltTheBolt#5501. It would be my utmost pleasure to be a helpful staff member and a person all the players can rely on. I greatly apologize about your bad experience on the server until now. Let's all come together and make this server a better place for everyone :)

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Being a staff member is a volunteer job and as Nirahz Nirahz said, it is our responsibility to catch hackers and provide you with the best experience. However, there are so many hackers that it is too difficult to punish all of them and hence many people get frustrated. I myself would try to do everything to reduce the number of hackers. Starting from now! If you find any hackers feel free to message me names on discord JoltTheBolt#5501. It would be my utmost pleasure to be a helpful staff member and a person all the players can rely on. I greatly apologize about your bad experience on the server until now. Let's all come together and make this server a better place for everyone :)
Thanks to give us your some of your time :) , I really appreciate your work as a staff,I am looking forward to be like you

Radifyy

We'll do our job as a player too :)