Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HELP ME FROM THESE HACKERS

AMEYAISCOOL69

Hacking is so annoying that people just fly around don't take knockback and just kill everyone meaninglessly. It just ruins everything.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
record and report is such a stupid argument. sure, people can record then report people, i do because hackers are just annoying some times, it really shouldn't be up to players to report people for flying at high speeds across the map. literally hitting 3 people all the same time, while moving faster than the possible. it shouldn't be up to the player base, it should be up to the staff team, people who literally applied to ban hackers and help out the server. their job is too ban hackers, mute people who are annoying, and stop rule-breakers. though they're not as efficient as they should be. this is why the anti-cheat should greatly improve, and stop using a free one that is very outdated, people have been complaining for years, and they've done nothing. if anything, the amount of hackers online, at the moment, rivals the normal player base. the greatest update i've seen is them changing how the forums looks.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
record and report is such a stupid argument. sure, people can record then report people, i do because hackers are just annoying some times, it really shouldn't be up to players to report people for flying at high speeds across the map. literally hitting 3 people all the same time, while moving faster than the possible. it shouldn't be up to the player base, it should be up to the staff team, people who literally applied to ban hackers and help out the server. their job is too ban hackers, mute people who are annoying, and stop rule-breakers. though they're not as efficient as they should be. this is why the anti-cheat should greatly improve, and stop using a free one that is very outdated, people have been complaining for years, and they've done nothing. if anything, the amount of hackers online, at the moment, rivals the normal player base. the greatest update i've seen is them changing how the forums looks.
this. but the thing is, they're not gonna listen. they're just gonna call u salty and tell u "oh, were not robots we cant ban everyone!" and "report them on the forums we cant do everything" every single fucking time and it's getting so annoying

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
this. but the thing is, they're not gonna listen. they're just gonna call u salty and tell u "oh, were not robots we cant ban everyone!" and "report them on the forums we cant do everything" every single fucking time and it's getting so annoying
I agree, Knowly was on KitPvP earlier yesterday and at least 5 people were blatantly hacking with killaura, reach, antikb and stuff like that. and he said these exact words: "when i see hackers, i'll ban them", which shouldn't be the case. i get your trying to enjoy your time on the server like any player, but your not any player anymore when your a jr.mod. especially in times like these, you should actively be looking for cheaters. they were cheating for a quite a while, none of them had gotten banned in the 30 minute time span i was online. literally standing there at koth. even if they did get anti-cheat banned it only lasts a day, everytime.

90degreesangle

Addicted Member
Donator
I agree, Knowly was on KitPvP earlier yesterday and at least 5 people were blatantly hacking with killaura, reach, antikb and stuff like that. and he said these exact words: "when i see hackers, i'll ban them", which shouldn't be the case. i get your trying to enjoy your time on the server like any player, but your not any player anymore when your a jr.mod. especially in times like these, you should actively be looking for cheaters. they were cheating for a quite a while, none of them had gotten banned in the 30 minute time span i was online. literally standing there at koth. even if they did get anti-cheat banned it only lasts a day, everytime.
I get why your mad but since mods don't really get payed there is no reason for them to go look for hackers since if they only do that for them the server won't be fun anymore and they will probably resign pretty quickly that is why a decent anticheat could solve some shit

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Just record and post it in streamable then do report

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I get why your mad but since mods don't really get payed there is no reason for them to go look for hackers since if they only do that for them the server won't be fun anymore and they will probably resign pretty quickly that is why a decent anticheat could solve some shit
you're so wrong. just because they're not getting paid doesn't mean they have the right to completely neglect their duties. they specifically signed up for this, and each and every one of them has said they'd do everything in their power to prevent cheaters ruining the game. so far they haven't kept their word, as the only reason why they're banning people is because we report them. they're not doing much themselves. their job isn't to play the game, it's to make the server more enjoyable for regular players. if you're not gonna do anything, don't apply.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
you're so wrong. just because they're not getting paid doesn't mean they have the right to completely neglect their duties. they specifically signed up for this, and each and every one of them has said they'd do everything in their power to prevent cheaters ruining the game. so far they haven't kept their word, as the only reason why they're banning people is because we report them. they're not doing much themselves. their job isn't to play the game, it's to make the server more enjoyable for regular players. if you're not gonna do anything, don't apply.
I got to say that this is Impressive