Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Have you ever faced with a hacker on JartexNetwork?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucu64

Have you ever met a hacker? What type of hacks did he/she use? Did you report him/her?

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
Have you ever met a hacker? What type of hacks did he/she use? Did you report him/her?
I am playing everyday in practice and kitpvp, and the most common thing I face is reach or auto clicker (40 x
CPS) 🤣🤣🤣

miir13

IGN
miir13
Once I saw a hacker on bedwars , his hacking was so awesome 😂 he or she destroyed all of the teams beds at the same time and before we even had a clue I saw him flying on the sky with the speed of the light and he knocked me in to the void , I didn't report cuz I figured everyone else will . He was like an anime legend 😂😂😂

HackedTank

I did. Just now. His name was SkyyLite. Not very high level hacking but while I pvp-ed him in bedwars I noticed he had immense reach. He hit me from across 10 blocks. If possible I hope there are some penalties given to him. He actually made me lose a very good game.

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
I did. Just now. His name was SkyyLite. Not very high level hacking but while I pvp-ed him in bedwars I noticed he had immense reach. He hit me from across 10 blocks. If possible I hope there are some penalties given to him. He actually made me lose a very good game.
Sorry to hear that H HackedTank , why did not record it and report it here ?

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Once i faced cheater Masri123 Masri123 me say ovq masri is hack ovq say masri is no hack its good pvp

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
Once i faced cheater Masri123 Masri123 me say ovq masri is hack ovq say masri is no hack its good pvp
Yeah Masri is good at pvp-ing xD

DeadAccount

Addicted Member
yeah my friend 100_fpspro 100_fpspro he uses kb auto clicker and reach I destroy him in every mode 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.