Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Have you ever faced with a hacker on JartexNetwork?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrijanXD

IGN
Srijanxd
I meet hackers everyday many times only thing which is bad abt jartex simply every single cracked server has lot of hackers but well jartex has less than all and it's the best

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
Yes, I like hackers. Met a lot of them especially velocity and antikb hackers. I have nothing to lose but gameplay reports to gain. 😄

LabyCosmetic

Donator
Donator
IGN
LabyCosmetic
A few times yes. Mostly autoclicking. I haven't reported any hackers as of yet because the anticheat usually gets them before I can start recording 😂

Manchurian

Banned
IGN
Manchurian
Literally when I was playing bedwars a player is writing I chat Use this client in jartex for free he is spamming on first game [solo] we see that the player is using fly hack and destroying players bed and some chats pls don't have I am nub on second game i get shocked I see that all same players and the hacker also I just don't know how it happen he did this again and do fly hacks and destroying beds I just block off me and he is so confuse he literally can't kill me the he use wall hack and he kill me 😁😁

Skelettpferd

IGN
Skelettpferd
Yes, nearly everyday. Jartex AntiCheat isn't that bad, but there are better ones on the market (e.g Intave-AntiCheat)

cryingazureeyes

Great Reporter
IGN
cryingazureeyes
I play Practice and SkyWars and I see antikb hackers quite often.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Have you ever met a hacker? What type of hacks did he/she use? Did you report him/her?
All type of hackers yes i reported them and most of the times killed them too

Status
Not open for further replies.