Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Handled Trial applications should be made public again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Minecraft Username:
Nirahz​

What is the suggestion about?
Handled Trial applications should be made public again.​

Description:
Very simple: I think old applications that have been accepted or denied should be made public again in the "Trial Applications Archive" subforum. It has been made clear to me that the reason the archive was made private, was due to privacy issues (specifically, applicants' real-life names). I suggest to prevent these privacy issues, you remove the "First Name:" question entirely. Names can be exchanged in interviews, for example.

If this is asking too much, then only the accepted Trial applications should/could be made public.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reading what a staff member has written in their application helps us, the players, understand what kind of person a new trial is, and what they play (for example). It may also help serve as a guide to what an application could and/or should look like, which is helpful for potential applicants who are not quite sure what to write.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
What if instead of making the accepted ones public they could make the denied ones public. Thus, players would be able to see why the previous applications got denied and they could avoid similar issues. At the same time, it would prevent people from directly copying the accepted applications.
would solve a lot of issues, yes, apart from the "knowing who a staff member is and what they play/what motivations they have" part, which could, at that point, be made clear in a player introduction

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

Lots of new players would just copy and paste accepted applications
And that gets them denied and also denies them permission from ever applying again. Read rules smh.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
what do you mean applications bein flooded with irrelevant things?
Like two people talking about their birthdays under a trial application.
That can be handled by staff since it's not allowed so I don't see any problem from making applications puplic yet.
imma wait and see others' opinions before voting.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Nirahz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.