Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Handled Trial applications should be made public again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Minecraft Username:
Nirahz​

What is the suggestion about?
Handled Trial applications should be made public again.​

Description:
Very simple: I think old applications that have been accepted or denied should be made public again in the "Trial Applications Archive" subforum. It has been made clear to me that the reason the archive was made private, was due to privacy issues (specifically, applicants' real-life names). I suggest to prevent these privacy issues, you remove the "First Name:" question entirely. Names can be exchanged in interviews, for example.

If this is asking too much, then only the accepted Trial applications should/could be made public.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reading what a staff member has written in their application helps us, the players, understand what kind of person a new trial is, and what they play (for example). It may also help serve as a guide to what an application could and/or should look like, which is helpful for potential applicants who are not quite sure what to write.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Zone, was trying his best to help the staff team and a bunch of people (including you? I will be lying if I remember correctly) were mocking him for the stuff he has said on the applications.
i wasn't directly making fun of him for the things that he has said under peoples' applications, in fact, that was one of the reasons I liked him. the staff team lacked a critical person, and it was a breath of fresh air. i will admit I've laughed at some things he's said, but I certainly appreciated what he did.

An application locked for community members should stay put as it is. There is no need for us to know what happens inside an application. There is no use.
I've mentioned all the potential uses in my suggestion, and I think they are pretty valid ones.

And the drama has already been created of the new trials accepted. Letting people publicly view them would be hell for them but funny for the people joking with him.
at least when viewing an application, you get to see what a person is like. there's already plenty of drama going around with new trials, them constantly being called randoms and comments such as "I've never seen you, who are you lmao". while this change will certainly not prevent this from happening, it will at least offer some insight as to why the management team figured a certain individual would make for a good staff member.

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
Unfortunately I have to disagree here and -1 due to other people trying to plagiarise there applications with accepted ones and then the issue with applications being flooded with things that are irrelevant to the application. Along with privacy issues as well with real name and ages.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Unfortunately I have to disagree here and -1 due to other people trying to plagiarise there applications with accepted ones and then the issue with applications being flooded with things that are irrelevant to the application. Along with privacy issues as well with real name and ages.
again, like i've had to explain many times now, please read the suggestion in its entirety first. if people do indeed end up plagiarising, it's not too hard for the management team to find the original application and deny the plagiarised one. next, what do you mean applications bein flooded with irrelevant things? lastly, the privacy issues are literally something I touched upon in my suggestion, please actually read what I have to say next time.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
We have no rights in the applications. Either way, Management decides who gets accepted or denied.

Plagiarised applications are obvious.
(My opinion: All applications are plagiarised in 1 way or another. They all follow the common structure a pro used it back in the day to get accepted. Although, no one really considered that to be plagiarism because they mix up the words but the body structure is all the same.)

Additionally, they just want to check the applications to vote -1 and + 1 on people you like | who deserve it.

It is pointless for the community to be voting on them as a Team Application is a think, besides if you really want to help out just apply to help them on the part.

This suggestion is useless.

And because there is something/someone to back you up. In the past reading old applications they are full of hate comments as well as people shading the applicants, mocking them wasn't out either. IT will be a mess chocz700 chocz700 Rodagave115 Rodagave115 should not consider doing.

(quoting my opinion or telling hate comments towards it will be ignored. MSG me on discord if u want to talk about it)
i like how even he knows his comment is dumb and he wont respond to it

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
i wasn't directly making fun of him for the things that he has said under peoples' applications, in fact, that was one of the reasons I liked him. the staff team lacked a critical person, and it was a breath of fresh air. i will admit I've laughed at some things he's said, but I certainly appreciated what he did.

I've mentioned all the potential uses in my suggestion, and I think they are pretty valid ones.

at least when viewing an application, you get to see what a person is like. there's already plenty of drama going around with new trials, them constantly being called randoms and comments such as "I've never seen you, who are you lmao". while this change will certainly not prevent this from happening, it will at least offer some insight as to why the management team figured a certain individual would make for a good staff member.
You guys made fun of him 24/7 it's not actually hard to realize what you have done is crazy annoying and frustrating for someone.

They are useless in my opinion which makes this suggestion useless as well (for me at least) whether you like it or not.

Again, the applications are not for us to handle even look at them. You will have plenty of time to find what the persons look like and besides it is useless for us to see. Only drama it will bring and that only.

Now about the things they say about the new trials, it's true. And that is a +1 reason to deny this already. I really don't care if they are randoms or not, for sure I have said that to them myself, and I have been called like that and when applications were still up people made fun of my application and 1 thing is for sure true, as long as you let 3rds to participate, it will be hell for the 1sts. Anyone that questions the "randoms" would act way worse with their application on their hands which is why this should be shut down and not considered to be up.

Sure, thing is that none of them who voted +1 actually want to see "their personality", is more like +1 reason to mock and joke on people like they all usually do.

And I believe that was the reason they were made priv in the first place.

KSyolo

You guys made fun of him 24/7 it's not actually hard to realize what you have done is crazy annoying and frustrating for someone.

They are useless in my opinion which makes this suggestion useless as well (for me at least) whether you like it or not.

Again, the applications are not for us to handle even look at them. You will have plenty of time to find what the persons look like and besides it is useless for us to see. Only drama it will bring and that only.

Now about the things they say about the new trials, it's true. And that is a +1 reason to deny this already. I really don't care if they are randoms or not, for sure I have said that to them myself, and I have been called like that and when applications were still up people made fun of my application and 1 thing is for sure true, as long as you let 3rds to participate, it will be hell for the 1sts. Anyone that questions the "randoms" would act way worse with their application on their hands which is why this should be shut down and not considered to be up.

Sure, thing is that none of them who voted +1 actually want to see "their personality", is more like +1 reason to mock and joke on people like they all usually do.

And I believe that was the reason they were made priv in the first place.
I agree with this man. Look at bobsilowski. He got denied and are making memes of him mocking his denial (by saying reported to boloski for racism).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I agree with this man. Look at bobsilowski. He got denied and are making memes of him mocking his denial (by saying reported to boloski for racism).
if you had any knowledge or insight into what's going on meme-wise in the jartex community, you'd know that that's not just because of this trial application

• Agree
Reactions: Yuu

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Neutral, People tend to copypaste parts of an application or just plagiarize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.