Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Handled Trial applications should be made public again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Minecraft Username:
Nirahz​

What is the suggestion about?
Handled Trial applications should be made public again.​

Description:
Very simple: I think old applications that have been accepted or denied should be made public again in the "Trial Applications Archive" subforum. It has been made clear to me that the reason the archive was made private, was due to privacy issues (specifically, applicants' real-life names). I suggest to prevent these privacy issues, you remove the "First Name:" question entirely. Names can be exchanged in interviews, for example.

If this is asking too much, then only the accepted Trial applications should/could be made public.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reading what a staff member has written in their application helps us, the players, understand what kind of person a new trial is, and what they play (for example). It may also help serve as a guide to what an application could and/or should look like, which is helpful for potential applicants who are not quite sure what to write.​

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
-1 regarding making the archive public again, even for only accepted applicants.
However, it's true that it would be nice for players and the community in general to know more about the new trial that got accepted, so I'd suggest perhaps encouraging the new members of the team to write down a player introduction (although some already have done it or do it before applying)

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I wished I got some popcorn. Y’all are arguing over this is completely dumb. It would be nice to let other players see the archive

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
i wasn't directly making fun of him for the things that he has said under peoples' applications, in fact, that was one of the reasons I liked him. the staff team lacked a critical person, and it was a breath of fresh air. i will admit I've laughed at some things he's said, but I certainly appreciated what he did.

I've mentioned all the potential uses in my suggestion, and I think they are pretty valid ones.

at least when viewing an application, you get to see what a person is like. there's already plenty of drama going around with new trials, them constantly being called randoms and comments such as "I've never seen you, who are you lmao". while this change will certainly not prevent this from happening, it will at least offer some insight as to why the management team figured a certain individual would make for a good staff member.
It's very obvious that after Zone left there has been a 70 - 90% increase in trials being accepted and if Zone hadn't left this trial drama would not happen this clearly proves that Zone was a critical part of the staff team and that is why I agree with Nirahz

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I agree with this man. Look at bobsilowski. He got denied and are making memes of him mocking his denial (by saying reported to boloski for racism).
Lmao u werent there to see what he did after his app got denied lol, thats why he was meme'd

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I mean no offence but trials after applications hidden are uhhh xd.

Last edited:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
-1 regarding making the archive public again, even for only accepted applicants.
However, it's true that it would be nice for players and the community in general to know more about the new trial that got accepted, so I'd suggest perhaps encouraging the new members of the team to write down a player introduction (although some already have done it or do it before applying)
An application will not show the trial's face or image. That is totally useless to use as an +1. Besides, the trial will be in there for you too on all 3 platforms...

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
What if instead of making the accepted ones public they could make the denied ones public. Thus, players would be able to see why the previous applications got denied and they could avoid similar issues. At the same time, it would prevent people from directly copying the accepted applications.

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
What if instead of making the accepted ones public they could make the denied ones public. Thus, players would be able to see why the previous applications got denied and they could avoid similar issues. At the same time, it would prevent people from directly copying the accepted applications.
Actually I might go with your idea it doesn't have even 1 negative about it

vShifuu

Donator
Donator

Lots of new players would just copy and paste accepted applications

Status
Not open for further replies.